Shammy totem bars disappear

I find it absolutely ridiculous that this is still occuring. quite literally everytime i start the game i have to reload the interface in order to play my shammy correctly.

blizz, what the heck is going on???

I just got this and I randomly moved my totem in my inventory and the bar came back, no need to reloadui.

4 Likes

Same thing, when I want to play my shaman I have to load her in and do an immediate reload or the totems aren’t there.

If I move the Totem of Earthen Ring to another bag slot (any), the totem bars appear again.

Getting same thing but mine happens when I first log in EVERY time. I have no totem based add-ons.

Added to the big bug report

Another patch today, and they’re still broken…

This happens to me as well every time I log in, all 3 of the totem call hot bars are missing. This happens whether I have addons installed or not. I have to log in and then immediately have to do a /reload ui to get them to show up.

Just did a couple random tests. If you don’t have a relic yet and are still carrying all 4 of your elemental totems in your bag, just moving one around will get the bar to come up. If you have a relic and are no longer carrying the totems in your bags, since the relic now counts for all totems, you can remove the relic and reequip it, or swap if you have more than one relic, and the bar will come back without having to do a reload. Still, these are annoying in having to do in order to make part of the shaman interface show up correctly.

Same here. I’ve also had a variant of this where if I log in with my elemental spec active, my totem bar only has Totem of Wrath until I /reload.

January 2023 still broken

1 Like

Having a weird bug that my totem bars does not show up at all upon load in. Gets pretty annoying to have to basically reload twice. After the latest patch it began happening to me, every once in a while before though I would be missing a totem on my bar. But now it just straight up does not load the totem bar for me when I log in.

1 Like

In all this time, why isnt there even a simple blue post on this? Blizz HAS to know. I would turn in a ticket but wait times are 30 days plus.

Blizz can we get an update on this please? This has been broken for long enough without any kind of update or acknowledgement

This is still broken and extremely aggravating. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I already made this thread when this toon was ally on bug report. It got ignored for months so I went to CS forums. A blue there told me to type /reload and the bars come back.

/reload brings the bars back.

I know, but wouldn’t it be sweet if Blizz actually, y’know, fixed it?

2 Likes

still have this issue, sometimes when I log in there is no bar and the only fix is to reload. super annoying I have to do this every other login.

1 Like

Mine does it also but reload doesn’t fix it. No addons for a Shammy either. Is there going to be a fixed?

it seems to always happen for me for I need to reload every initial login.

This intermittently happens to me upon log in. Reloading always fixes it, but since it’s not every time I don’t always notice it. I have the default UI.