Wild Growth Target Priority: Pets > Players?

I’m not 100% certain this is a bug but Wild Growth doesn’t prioritize party members, it goes purely by range so pets get it over players. Kind of frustrating when the Mage’s Water Elemental has prio on my AoE heal over the actual mage because it was closer to the cast point. Especially with the Revitalize talent being so useful it’s wasted going to pets.

It really undermines the usefulness of the ability and will definitely be an issue trying to heal melee in raids.

18 Likes

It is 100% a bug and is not how the spell functioned in the original version of the game. Its not acting like other smart heals so its just going on pets since they have the lowest current health total

1 Like

Added to the big bug report.

I noticed this in a direbrew run yesterday so thanks for posting!

Bump. Still happening.

It’s more broken than that, per my experience. Not only is it casting on pets, and treants prior to players (meaning that if there’s a hunter, a boomy, and a DK in your party, casting wild growth has a good chance to not cast on ANY players), even when in groups w/o pets, I’ve noticed that it sometimes won’t even cast on the selected target. More often than not, it will only cast on 2-3 players. This has hugely negative implications for raiding as a resto druid.

yes experiencing that exact thing.

Bumping this as it is a very big bug for the incoming raids

This.

Can’t wait to WG the melee at full health for revitalize only to have it roll on the pets.

You forgot that if it hit the pet the number of applications of WG is not even correct so in reality it like from anywhere between 1 target per cast to the correct number.

Im so glad that raids are coming and my no.1 aoe healing is not working.

1 Like

This is so broken even in dungeons, when it comes to raids on Thursday I am very worried about it!

It should not prioritize pets, spirit wolves, mirror images, etc.

1 Like

For sure it literaly kill resto druid class.

Bumperoony.

Seriously hope that today restart will have a fix for that…

This is literally a game breaking bug… Hello blizz?

bumping as this NEEDS to be addressed before raids open.

Bumbing as this is still not fixed.

Bump. Please fix.

Raids are even more closer… Fix this lol.
It literally our main heal in raids!

le bumpage for attention

I am starting to believe that the team on wotlk to fix bugs is in reality 1 guy that is feed coffee infused with redbull and getting slapped if he don’t do his required weekly 90h of work.