Wrath Classic bugs not yet fixed

Would like to add:

1. Ignite Munching. - Please fix 'Ignite Munching' now that you have the tools - Please fix this or Fire & Frostfire specs will be miserable

2. Blizzard (aoe) crits are proccing some trinkets that require crits (Lightning Capacitor), but not others (Ashtongue Talisman of Insight).

2 Likes

You can add

In Warsong Gulch

also a lot of other bugs are reported in that github.

Focused Assault debuff correct? If so, Added.

yup & CTA WSG is about to come. RIP fun for last week end of pre patch.

1 Like

WSG Game duration Timer (ends game after a certain amount of time) does not work.

I can tell more about this aswell - if it does end 0-0 whoever has more kills win (Shouldn’t - should be a tie & give 1 token for each). If it ends up 1-1 or 2-2. Game last forever until one team cap 3.

Other things are normal and timer end.

github https://github.com/JamminL/wotlk-classic-bugs/issues/377

The situation that I have found was that if the game is say 1 - 2 the game does not end until someone hits 3 points, basically its using the Vanilla rules and I am fine with that, but its not truly authentic to the rules.

achievements dont notify others around you when you get one, nor does it put a message in chat, nor does it post it to your guild
also it makes no noise when you get an achievement

2 Likes

Rogues Honor Among Thieves isn’t generating any combo points in dungeon content. which most likely means in any group content which means it just isn’t working

2 Likes

they fixed the first one as of now :smiley: enemy players show numerical values

1 Like

Nice!, ill changed this to fixed!

When attempting to cast a buff spell on a lower level player via a mouseover macro (and without specifying a specific rank), it does not automatically downrank the spell to the lowest rank that the lowbie can receive.

Example: The following macro will return the error “Target is too low level” when attempting to cast it on a lowbie as a level 70 priest:

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Power Word: Fortitude; [help] Power Word: Fortitude; Power Word: Fortitude

As someone that likes to dole out free buffs to lowbies in the cities, this issue is really annoying.

1 Like

Added!

@harland rejuv glyph one was working as intended. i was just deceived because I was relying on looking at player frame to watch the tick instead of combat log.

1 Like

Do the player frames provide incorrect information? Or is it just oddly setup or something? I will be testing soon since I’m curious. I play with the flashy numbers turned off, have for years.

As said its working as intended, rejuv ticks before the glyph ticks and they work in different sync so since glyph is after the frame will show the last heal done ofc. comments in the original thread has confirmed its working as intended too so you dont have to waste your time checking it.

1 Like

don’t have weeks to scroll through all of the random postings when searching for specific things doesn’t come up with anything related to my search… I have been finding that unlike most other things that we can search for on our toons, glyphs don’t show up as being searchable when I go to try to find if I already had a spare copy of it, or have it learned already; no idea why that is… as well, with potions/elixirs; why is it that we can’t use 1 guardian and 1 battle potion anymore? for stuff like trolls blood potions, what the hell is this timer thing they are suddenly talking about, that I can’t use another one after I have died for an undiscoverable amount of time? I haven’t been able to find anything posted to explain anything for these concerns

1 Like

Looking into this myself… There is also some funny interaction with scrolls now as I have noticed when playing my warrior; apparently the rules are changed, but I can’t find any information on that anyplace

Heirlooms stats don’t give stats

1 Like

Added, and thats sad,

Maybe they will fix wild growth before the raids… It not like it is our number 1 aoe healing right…