Unable to swap weapon while Disarmed

Having an issue where I cannot change to both my 1-h and shield while disarmed, it only equips the shield not the 1-h weapon it just gets left in the bag. Same goes as if I already have 1-h & shield on and trying to swap to 2-h.

I didn’t think this was correct so after some research I’ve found a vid from original wrath days from a known PvP content entertainer back then as a Warrior player named Gforce. Though the video quality is horrible, you can still pickup on the necessary stuff mechanically, such as buffs and his global cooldown tracking on his action bars even can see when he presses his equip 1-h/shield /cast x macro.

Clip here in this Link

The reason why I pointed this bug out is it is concerning for PvP side, you have to press your re-equip macro again when the disarm wears of having to sit a equip item global then you’re able to use your ability unlike the video shown and linked; The warrior gets disarmed, equips 1-h and shield, shield walls/ blocks and after disarm wears off you can see his action bar is light back up and there isn’t a global cooldown used because he didn’t have to equip his one-hand since it was already equipped on him making him free to use any ability he wants instantly.

1 Like