Bugged troll mind flay cast, critical, 950~ dps increase over other races mindflay, RAID DAYS AWAY

Trolls have an innate 2.5 mind flay cast time. This is because of their 15% reduction to snares for some reason, you can prove this by adding the 10% snare reduction meta and see the reduction. I’ve reported this in game, but i havent seen any mention of this bug anywhere else.

Essentially the bug is that snare reduction on yourself is impacting the cast time of your mind flay as a shadow priest.

2 Likes

Been an issue on beta now forever, adding to the big bug report.

well yeah i made a thread when i originally found it on the beta forum months ago.

1 Like

Are the meta gems, Ohi, you already said that I missed it somehow.

Can blizzard please take a look at this

Letting this go all the way through launch is outrageous. This has been reported for months and it is a major handicap for all non-trolls. We expect at least a reply from Blues.

Still a bug l

Yet another bump of shame.

This is still a bug in live

Raid opens in 2 days and this is still unsolved.

This is cringiest thing ever man.

Please at least acknowledge you know this bug exists

Please fix this bug or make free race changes immediately available to all priest players so we can switch to troll.

Thanks

to be fair, berserking already makes trolls way better than every other race, but this is a bit much.

joke company cant even acknowledge its existence after months of reporting

this is still an issue in live. has there been any response to why they still havent worked on this

Man reading that bug like this haven’t been fixed in months make me lose hope that they will fix resto druid wild growth…

Im one step closer to swap hpal lol.

This has been a bug for a long time. Why has blizzard not worked on this?

Still bugged. Still no response.

You also get a DPS increase using the meta gem that reduces snare effects, gives your mindflay a boost…