More DK abilities no functioning properly

another DK ability is not functioning properly, deathstrike is supposed to heal the DK for 5% for each disease on the target, it does not work, it heals 1k no matter how much health you have (from stacking stamina, buffs, or just no buffs). It also does not matter if there are diseases on the target, the heal from it is the same.

honestly this is the 3rd bug I’ve caught without even looking, the beta missed quite a bit

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold your breathe, they always get warned about bugs in the beta and do nothing. Hell they are just testing wintergrasp today.

At the end of the day this company is doomed and I wouldn’t be surprised if wrath dies very quickly due to the way they choose to handle anything.

It is very rare that they add good things to the game, and when they do add something like chrono beacon then its at the end of the game almost as a slap in the face.

Anyone hear that? I just heard Blizzard crashing and burning from the sky.

1 Like

Yeah this will be it for sure this not like last time or the others but this will for sure $100% be what causes WoW to die for real this time guys

Added to the big bug list

Heals 2k for me

was it a crit?

No, I’m unholy tho

maybe thats the difference then