So blizz took a 4h maintenance and dint fix any of the major bugs

It seems like bugs fix that are more important than a small irrelevant quest from oct 3 are not important.
There is so many bugs atm some that ruin class and a player made a post with nearly them all doing blizz job and they cant even fix 1 -_-…

4 Likes

What major bugs?

1 Like

Tuesday Maintenance is for a lot more than just WotLK.

2 Likes
1 Like

Most of the problems are relatively insignificant, but there’s a list of known bugs that haven’t even been acknowledged just yet. No doubt because Blizzard’s HQ is on fire and they’re stretched too thin to deal with them.

Off the top of my head:

• Most of the time when using LFG tool, you can’t browse listings if you have one of your own
  • The equipment manager isn’t working
  • Map can’t be set to “windowed” mode
  • Achievements aren’t announced to guild
  • Achievements don’t trigger an in-game sound

There’s a bunch I’m forgetting. I know that there are some gameplay mechanics bugs too.

4 Likes

Phasing has major issues ATM with mining and herbing nodes in ice crown, wintergrasp, and stormpeaks.

3 Likes

It’s an addon issues, /reload and it works fine.

Sounds also like an addon issue, my EM is working fine.

I use leatrix maps so didn’t know about this one

Yea, these two are definitely issues

1 Like

None of those sound like major bugs. You need to redefine what you think is major because those are all light weight bugs.

In Dalaran, can only mount the “Kalu’ak Whalebone Glider” on the landing. This is contrary to other mounts that don’t have this restriction.

Those are both good things.

3 Likes

It wasn’t even down for 4 hours.

1 Like

If you use the Attune mod, you can set this in the options to announce in guild. But, yeah, it needs to be fixed in the client along with the sound effect to give it some flair!

1 Like

Oh, I meant not having all that was good.

:smiley:

Wild growth healing pets in priority and not applying to the 5 targ most of the time is not major lol?

It literally our number 1 aoe heal and it not working properly

3 Likes

It’s not. It’s inconsistent but those effected get blank save screens until they create new sets.

Battle for undercity is playable now, that was a huge bug in the game, but nah achievements not being announced is bigger. There’s an addon for that iirc.

Now fix the boats!

1 Like

Which addon is that? I looked for one and found nothing.

They fix shadowmeld yet?

1 Like

I’ve tried disabling all addons and reloading/relaunching and these issues persist. It’s a UI bug.

I actually started using Leatrix Maps for this reason. It’s a good solution, but kinda sucks that the ONLY solution was to use an addon.

Reread.

In case you’re not joking: Some people like it, which is why a major addon has been adapted to announce achievements in guild chat in the UI’s place. Also, there are addons to filter it if people dislike it.

:person_shrugging:

Pretty sure its associated with GRM(guild roster manager) I have too many addons but I know I get achieve announcements along with whenever my guildies level up.