For the Alliance - No Credit Received as Healer

Is it supposed to be that as a healer I don’t get credit for killing one of the Horde leaders unless I attack them? DPS and tanks in our group received credit for the kill, but the healers did not.

I wouldn’t have thought this worked this way since no part of the game functions that way. I don’t attack in raids or battlegrounds but still get credit for boss kills and honorable kills.

1 Like

this same thing happened 9/22/2022, on healers in our raid on silvermoon and undercity–you would think it would have been fixed after a week of the complaint being filed, but no! i didn’t get the “for the alliance” achievement because silvermoon bugged on me, others had the undercity boss not give credit to them…FIX THIS BUG ASAP!!! i want my black bear–i earned it!!!

Leeyara - remulos , this exact thing happened to me the 17/09/2022 , and happened to many other players in the 200+ man raid , this raid was hard earned swapping tags in order to get everyone credit , the healers didnt recieve credit , Upon putting tickets in Blizz GM’s shut all tickets with zero response.

The very nature of this kind of response is what wrong with the company at the moment, Ignore the problem and players will just forget, well “do you think we have forgiven…do you think we have forgotten?”

added to big bug report

Ive put in two tickets to Blizzard now , The second one has been ignored and closed citing various webpages/forums that have absolutely no bearing on the chief compliant.