So blizz took a 4h maintenance and dint fix any of the major bugs

I’ve tried disabling all addons and reloading/relaunching and these issues persist. It’s a UI bug.

I actually started using Leatrix Maps for this reason. It’s a good solution, but kinda sucks that the ONLY solution was to use an addon.

Reread.

In case you’re not joking: Some people like it, which is why a major addon has been adapted to announce achievements in guild chat in the UI’s place. Also, there are addons to filter it if people dislike it.

:person_shrugging:

Pretty sure its associated with GRM(guild roster manager) I have too many addons but I know I get achieve announcements along with whenever my guildies level up.

Oh that? I just fix that by clicking back and forth once between my sets.

Reloading always works for me fixing the LFG tool issue.

For the EM issue, if its the same one the other guy said, I just click on my other set when trying to save one with the save window open, always works.

Just stating my opinion.

:man_shrugging:

It’s good to hear that this works for some people. :smiley:

Doesn’t work.

Well, one of us is special then lol

It is super glitchy, that is the bug they’re talking about

Takes like 3 minutes to layer in with teammates. Trying to sell things in stormwind is so annoying. You just stand there on top of each other waiting for the layer to go so you can trade.

Some of them are kinda game breaking man.

As the other person said, theres a workaround for that.

Click one of the sets you have. Hit save. When the icons thing opens up, click on one of the blank icons (any one will work). After that select a different equipment set, then click the one you want to modify (if youre not already on it). The icons should be there, and it should have the name/icon selected for the set you have saved. Then just click okay in the bottom right corner.

I’m aware, I deal with it 5 times a day. It’s still a bug, and the person was just asking about bug fixes.

I’ve found if listings aren’t displaying doing a /reload fixes it…

Not ideal but definitely not so broken you can’t work around it.

It doesn’t work for me. Sometimes, like once in every 50 times that I list myself, I’ll be able to browse the listings. But in the overwhelming majority of cases, I cannot, and /rl doesn’t change it.

Hmmm haven’t had a single case where /rl doesn’t fix it, could it be add on based?

I tried disabling all my addons and reloading/relaunching my client and it still doesn’t make /rl any more effective. :frowning:

Attune announces ALL achievements (there’s a checkbox in settings) in guild if you set the minimum threshold to 10 achievement points to be announced. Or configure however you like.

You can get nova buff addon and it will announce the major achievements in guild. I dont think it was until cata they implemented that feature cause of guild achievements

Right now, Attune is doing it for me. And I don’t really remember. Could’ve sworn achievements were shared back in Wrath, but maybe I’m thinking of the Cataclysm pre-patch?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.