Bugged troll mind flay cast, critical, 950~ dps increase over other races mindflay, wrath launch days away

I dont particularly care, I want the public to know this bug exists as well

2 Likes

Is it causing the troll’s mind flay to do less damage (with 2.5s cast) or doing more damage in less time (like haste)?

More damage less time. at 2.55 it gives the 3rd tick. Troll priests essentially have t10 4pc in phase 1.

This needs to be looked at

Logs?
/10char

This still isn’t fixed? Kek

More damage, you get the same number of tics just pushed into a smaller space.

Also the movement speed meta gem is stacking.

Several months later, along with a plethora of other reported bugs from the BETA have almost entirely been ignored.

So you had plenty of time to reroll troll then

That’s really a bad take man… Trolls already do crazy more DPS base, they did not need yet another buff to force us all to re-roll for the bug to get fixed.

It wasn’t a take if you couldn’t get it

Holy crap, I just thought of something… Does this work for Penance also?

Very surprised this hasnt been fixed yet, troll priest is going to be nuts on launch. Hopefully they get it fixed before raiding and arena starts.

Penance doesn’t cause snare/root

you’re not thinking about what I am thinking about. Yes I know that Snare is applied with MF, but the channeled effect is what I was thinking could also be benefiting by this.

Also boss mobs are immune to snare / roots and yet MF is still way faster on a troll than UD.

Thing is man, Blizzard’s code is so janky that anything is freaking possible.

actually if you stack the meta with the troll racial it does cut off the 3rd tick.

hmm

Bugged still

First rdf and now this, I think I’m going to quit, crappy indie company

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.