Priest Spirit of Redemption causes "You are not in control of your actions" bug when dying on drake in Oculus

If a holy priest has Spirit of Redemption, falls off the drake and dies without hitting a platform in Oculus dungeon, they will go into a non-releasable state and be “not in control of their actions”. The only way to fix this is to use the stuck feature to be ported back to SW but sometimes this doesn’t work either on rare occasion which requires logging onto an alt for over 5 minutes and logging back into the affected character. If it happens again there is no way around it besides either submitting a ticket or waiting another 8 hours to submit another another “character stuck”.

Suggested fix is to either have “floor” not spawn SoR, have an invisible floor characters can land on, or have SoR check for state when “cast”.

3 Likes

Added to the big bug report

1 Like

This happened to me last night twice. I used the unstuck feature successfully, but died the same way again on another attempt. I wasn’t able to use any spells or items, unable to move, and “was not in control of my actions.” We figured out that I could flag myself for pvp in the graveyard and my party brought over a horde player to kill me. This fixed the problem when I rezzed again, but the interesting thing is that my character fought back against the horde player on its own, using various random spells like I was under Mind Control. Certainly the most complex bug I’ve witnessed.

1 Like

I’d like to add that I also could not log out of the game. I had to alt F4 while trying to see if a relog could fix the issue, which it did not.

1 Like