"esc" key stopped working and stuck with no cast animation on druid

Hello I have been playing my druid and for some reason randomly my “esc” does nothing and I get stuck without any casting animation at all but the spell keeps casting. Anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

We have a bug description on this in the big bug report, you’re not the only one suffering it, happens when I use phooon sometimes. The only fix I gave found that work for a while are changing an advanced graphics setting such as DX 12, manually selecting even if it already is, and hitting apply… Or zoning out of an instance Or a total client shutdown and restart.

1 Like

Bump this is still happening on live and seems to be tied to Typhoon clipping certain terrain.

In addition to esc key and animation issue, you are not able to interact with some quest NPCS and some in-game menus (ie. map) do not work until you reload.

Still broken… Now reloads aren’t even fixing it for me…

1 Like

This is still happening for me today, Casting Typhoon while in Swift Flight form causing the issue.

/cast Typhoon
/stopcasting

This macro will work to solve MOST of the issues with Typhoon. It will still occasionally occur, but won’t occur as often.

lawls. classic. cant even hit Escape to exit game…