Killing spree bug

I have found I can Disarm Killing spree when dueling my rogue partner on my warrior, and stun him when he’s using it.

As I remember it, the rogue who’s using killing spree was absolutely immune to CC and disarms of any kind until WoD. I dug up all the patch notes on Killing spree that exist and the ability description in Wrath of the Litch King.

Killing Spree
Talent
10 yd range
Instant 2 min cooldown
Requires Rogue (Combat)
Requires Melee Weapon

Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attacking an enemy every .5 secs with both weapons until 5 assaults are made, and increasing all damage done by 20% for the duration. Can hit the same target multiple times. Cannot hit invisible or stealthed targets.

Here are the patch notes on Killing spree.

Warlords of Draenor (Patch_6.2.0) (23-Jun-2015): Killing Spree now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and the effect is now cancelled if the Rogue is affected by other crowd-control effects.

Warlords of Draenor(Patch_6.0.2) (14-October-2014): Killing Spree no longer increases all damage done for the duration. Its damage has been increased to compensate.

Mists of Pandaria( Patch_5.4.0) (10-Sep-2013): Killing Spree targeting has been changed. If Blade Flurry is not active, Killing Spree will now hit the Rogue’s target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. Killing Spree will continue to work as it has while Blade Flurry is active.

Wrath of the Lich King (Patch_3.3.0) (08-Dec-2009): Entering a vehicle will now cause this ability to halt, and attempting to use it while on a vehicle will result in an error message.

Wrath of the Lich King (Patch_3.2.0) (04-Aug-2009): Error message when no targets are in range has been changed to "Out of Range."

Wrath of the Lich King( Warcraft (14-Apr-2009): Now also increases all damage done by the rogue while active by 20%.

Wrath of the Lich King (Patch_3.0.8) (2009-01-20): This ability no longer breaks stealth if it fails due to all targets being out of range.

Wrath of the Lich King Patch_3.0.3) (04-Nov-2008): Instead of making the rogue untargetable, now causes all players to lose targeting on the rogue and the rogue to be unstoppable during its duration.

Wrath of the Lich King Patch_3.0.2) (14-Oct-2008): Added.