[US][A] Stormrage <Disorientated> AOTC

DF Pre-patch Update: Our raid team is full but we’re always welcoming non-raiding members. We also have a horde guild and cross-faction community for guild raids, keys and other shenanigans.

Greetings! We are Disorientated (both in name and spirit)!

The Important Bits

Disorientated is an Alliance raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We are focused on Heroic progression and achieved AOTC in all Shadowlands raids

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST with a stable 20-25 man team. Our raid team is currently full but we are open to non-raiding members, so if you are looking for a group to run m+ with or just chill and chat while playing we would love to have you.

The Rest

If you’re still reading you probably want to know what our guild is like – well we have two overarching goals 1) to have fun, and 2) to get AOTC each tier. We recognize that WoW is ultimately a game and want to provide a place where you can unwind and forget the day. That said we do expect our team to show up prepared for raid nights – we’re looking for people who are willing to put in a little bit of work to research fights, their class/spec, and consistently show up and perform. We’ll chat and joke around A LOT during trash (always keep an eye out for life grips and swapblasting), but when the pull timer comes up it’s all business.

Outside of raid nights guildies can be found running keys, leveling alts, or even gasp PvPing. Usually, we’ll put together an alt or timewalking raid on the weekends so people can try different roles and gear up alts (or future mains) and have some fun playing other classes/specs/roles.

Contacts

We can be reached on B-net at:

• Toasted21#1832 (Brutalle, Recruiter)
  • ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Raid Lead)

You can also hop in our Discord at https: //discord .gg/disorientated (remove the spaces!) and leave us a message in the #recruitment-chat channel. Typically, there’s someone on who can tag an officer to talk with you, but please be patient as our availability can be limited at times.

Most of us don’t bite.

Post goes bumpity bump

This one time, at band camp…

These guys are fun! If you’re looking to get AOTC but relax and joke around while doing it, they would be a good home.

1 Like

Only if you ask nicely?

They let me hog all the cogs.

The bump before the storm

Still looking for more for raid shenanigans…come laugh at Brutal for being a DK >_>

All are welcome to join our family, even if it’s just for dungeons or hanging out!!

If only to give Ryou a break from being the butt of the jokes

at least im not rollin through CN in a wheel chair :stuck_out_tongue:

hi i just want to let everyone know i farted

Tiny may stink but that’s not reflective of the guild!

Bummmmmmparoonie

the fart smelled rly good - serious how hard is it to get melee dps ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring Up My Post! Not all of us relish in our own farts…

I feel a bit Disorientated

1 Like

I just joined this guild last week. Awesome experience so far! Join and come raid with us :smiley:

1 Like

Was wondering if I could get a chat with someone from your guild. I’m a returning player with multiple toons with multiple rolls. Add me at Layindatpipe#1399

damn how hard is it to find melee dps - we should say LF heals and ill come on my war lolol