2 Friends LF AOTC Guild for 9.1 (Warr/Lock or Others)

Hey, I don’t have a fancy pre made guild pitch, but I do raid lead a small guild that has achieved aotc every tier we have raided. We have a team of about 10 looking to build that are all friends, we dabble in pvp and have ksm key pushes. We raid Thursday 730cst to 10cst and Friday 730cst to 11cst. If this sounds doable please reach out to me on discord FallenBoA#3115.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, I’m the GM for on Bleeding Hollow. We’ve got spots for both of you on our raid team. We’re a newer guild that achieved AOTC and some casual mythic progress last tier. You can join the guild, or just hop in our discord and come for raid nights, whatever works for both of you. If you’re interested contact me on discord, JP Meningitis#7669

Hey Sanaretic,

We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile:, guild name is Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, we raid Fri/Sat 9pm eastern until 11.30, goal is to get AOTC and them maybe some mythic dabbling and we are looking for some dps to round out the team! Warrior and warlock would be perfect but we want you to play a spec you enjoy more than anything else.

Other things we like doing are pushing keys, acheive runs for mounts and we also play some other stuff together (7 Days, FF14, Valheim are a couple.)

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello! If you are open to raiding on Fri/Sat at 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern, I would love to have a chat with you as both of you would fill slots we currently would like to fill :slight_smile:

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hi!

Disorientated is an alliance AOTC focused guild on Stormrage that could be a good fit for both of you! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST, I saw you mentioned that only one weekend night would work so hopefully that jives. Outside of raids we’ll run m+ and generally host an alt raid on the weekends.

Check out the linked post and get in touch!

Hi there! You sound like you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan. We’re a long-standing, casual guild on the Malygos/Icecrown/Garona server. We are a laid-back group of folks who like to get together and have fun and play the game (albeit get things done when we do play, also). We’re looking for a few dps and another healer/dps OS to round out our 9.1 raid team.

We raid Wed/Sun 8:30-10:30 est, and try and get AOTC each tier. We run M+ on some of our off-days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you, feel free to add Riv#1381 on battle.net, or Shumai#2078 on discord and we can discuss! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Allo Sanaretic! o/

You have had a lot of responses so far and have heard the gist from about everyone. Instead of shouting into the void I’m just gonna set our recruitment link down right here and tell you to faction swap to play with some real boiz(and gurlz)…good day sir

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Wee would be very interested in your S Priest + Warrior or Rogue. Let us know if our times fit you.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello! My guild Salt Room on Arthas could use you and your friend! We have two raid groups, spots are given by tryout only however. Our first group is Tues/Thurs from 8 pm to 11 pm EST and during the first 2 weeks of 9.1 it will be Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8 to 11 pm EST. We also have a weekend group thats a bit more casual that runs Sat/Sun from 7 pm to 10 pm EST.

The guild is also currently building an rbg team and we still have several spots open for that group. Days and times have not been determined yet as we are waiting until the team is full and figuring out what works for everyone. If this is something that interests you please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on discord Kitty#9984 or battle net DeadlyKitten#134650.

I hope we get a chance to talk and see if Salt Room would fit you and your friend!

Hey Sanaretic!

In your post, its not clear if you don’t mind swapping Horde, if that is an option we would love for you to consider us as your forever raiding home.

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier with an eye towards CE eventually. We reached AOTC with 3/10M before taking a break for the remainder of 9.0 and are very excited to get back into the groove of things. We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.
Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

@Senaretic

Hey there. I’m interested in speaking with you more, when you’re available, and if you’re still looking.

A little about us…

• Guild: No Pressure
  • Server: Stormrage
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Focus: Mythic Progression; Heroic Farm
  • Mythic & Heroic Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
  • Wknd Raid Info: Sat 8pm - 11pm EST

We are Nathria 7/10M raiders forming a small [ 2/3/9 or 2/4/12] Heroic Team to quick clear AOTC, sell a few runs, and get Glory of the Dominant Raider Achieve.

If you can supply info on your rogue and his lock/priest, love to chat!

Reach out on Bnet: KassiG#1130
Kassle-Stormrage

Our Guild Posts:

Local Defense Channel an AOTC focused guild with a growing M+ community. We’re currently looking for ranged DPS for our raid team. Raid times are Wednesday and Monday from 630-930pm EST.

Discord: Pocketginger#9084 | TommyOliver#8971
Bnet: Gingersnap#1455 | iamthedanger#1130

You already have a ton of guilds that posted but just encase you haven’t found the right fit yet!

Kalopsia is a small community full of experienced players with the goal of AotC (This Tier due to IRL commitments we will not be pushing into mythic). Our goal is to be healthy and competitive while still having fun. Our main focus, will of course be raiding, but we enjoy playing all aspects of the game.

Raid times are Tues/Weds 8:30pm-11pm server time (est) 5:30pm-8pm Pst.

Discord: Lewpha#1481
Send me a request on Discord if you think we may be a good fit for you guys :3

Hey, our guild may be the right fit for you. We raid 2 evenings a week and pretty solid with getting AOTC, but as a guild we also focus on the community aspect to make sure our guild also feels like a home. Feel free to give me a shout on bnet: Stevelations#11594 if you’d like to get in touch!

Hey, we are taking in ppl at the moment. Check out the pitch below and let me know if there is any interest.

Will drop in our spam as well in case you’re still looking =)

Alpha Guild could be the perfect fit. We are an Alliance Guild on US Stormrage.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00AM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Sanaretic,

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

RDPS
    Boomie
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
MDPS
    Warrior
    Monk
    Demon Hunter
Healer
    We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free. We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!