235 Rogue looking for AOTC friendly guild

Hi Im Hacoh, and I currently play a Worgen Rouge. Ive been playing since Vanilla with some monthly breaks along the way. Im looking for a permanent spot on a raid team, that is part of a fun and friendly guild. I’m not looking to be in a cutting edge guild that raids 4 nights a week, but am looking for a guild that does push to AOTC and maybe some Mythic. I’m currently 4/10 Heroic SoD and 10/10 Normal SoD. I have tried a couple of guilds here lately but nothing meshes well. I am willing to server swap and faction change for the right guild. I am available to raid any night of the week, between 6 pm and Midnight EST. I also very much enjoy running Mythic + so a guild that does that on a routine basis would be good too. Drop me a line here or in game at Echo#16861

MGB (8/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Tarragrue Wednesday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong DPS players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior. We are also accepting healers and tanks who are willing to flex DPS when needed.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Hi Hacoh!

Disorientated is looking for another rogue! We’re based on Stormrage and are AOTC focused (maybe some mythic if it works out), raiding Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST. Outside of raids you can find guildies running keys pretty regularly.

Added you on bnet, but check out the linked post and we’ll try to be in touch!

bnet - Toasted21#1832

Hey Hacoh! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Hacoh -
Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are looking for a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi, We currently do not have any rogues on the raiding roster, so you can come be our token rogue! Dropping my spam below!

Terrible Idea is a guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage and maximum good times.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Any class/specc.
Healer: Restoration Shaman & Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below: (Sargeras is a CST Server)

Wednesday and Thursday
Invites: 20:15 Server Time
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time

We are 10/10N 3/10H SoD

If you have any questions or we sound like a new home for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Kungfubanana#1420 (Me) or Nakavi#1617

Discord:
Kungfubanana#7678 (Me) or Sulfur#6731

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Hacoh!

Spiteful Misfits on Area 52 (H) are looking for people like you who are dedicated to their guild and want to push content. I know how hard it can be when no one in the guild logs on. We are currently looking for more DPS players to continue to push Heroic SoD. We are 5 of 10 currently.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9pm -11pm est.

We run m+ in our down time and enjoy spending time engaging with one another through discord even when we aren’t in game.

If this sounds like it might be a fit for you please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Hi there Hacoh!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting and may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 5/10H & 10/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Not sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are certainly looking for more raiders and more friends for our community. Our forum post is below:

Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A], we raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.
Thank you