LF Guild to join

Hello everyone,

I am Bremira. I have been looking for a server to transfer to as mine is (and has been) dead for quite some time. My main is currently an elemental shaman that is 239 ilvl. I was 7/10H SoD before I decided to take a break from raiding. Other than my ele sham, I have a priest that is 239 as well, but that character is full pvp gear.

I am looking for a guild to get AOTC with and even progress some mythic if I can manage to find the right group of people. I would also be down to run mythic+ as well. My mythic+ score is only around 1k at the moment as I stopped running those when I decided to take a break from raiding. However, I did get KSM in S1 if that is worth anything. If anyone is interested in running some pvp as well, I would be more than willing to do that as well. I mostly enjoy doing arenas, however I would be willing to do RBGs occasionally as well if people wanted.

I would be willing to play any class or spec that is needed for raid, keys, etc. I have every class at level 60 other than hunter, mage, and DK (but would be willing to level them up and gear them if needed). I was considering switching mains from ele to something else, but I haven’t quite decided on that yet.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brem

Hey Brem
I am the gm of All that Remains
Let’s talk discord mikalel#6529

Hi Brem!

Disorientated could be a good fit for you! We’re a tight knit alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage, currently 6/10H and working on Guardian. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and guildies will typically run m+ or play alts (or other games together) on the off nights. We also usually host an alt raid on the weekends. Currently we’re looking for another healer and/or offspec healer but an ele shaman would probably be welcome too! (or something else, open to discussion)

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you think we’d be a good fit! Bnet - Toasted21#1832

Hi Brem!

Stardust on Stormrage is slow and steady Mythic progression guild. We just got AotC a few weeks ago, and are now starting to transition and focus on Mythic. Our raid days/times are Wed/Sun 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Here is my contact info:

Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464
Discord: Shadizar#4380

Hope to speak to you soon!

Hi Bremira, “The Force” (21+, medium sized on Stormrage) may be for you. Our GM leads a raid on Sat/Sun 12N-3pm and we are H 9/10. As for Keys, members post every day in g-chat a key they have or if someone has a key that they may want to run. We have a handful of members who have KSM, and do the upper keys. For pvp, a few will do arenas or BGs. This is a Social very friendly guild and we use discord. The guild does a bit of everything the game offers, but nothing is placed on a calendar. Members will announce in g-chat if they are doing something like Torghast, TWs, old runs, etc., and ask if anyone wants to come along. If you would like to join us or need more info contact “Laruin” in-game. Hope to have you join our family!

Far Beyond insanity on Stormrage, 4/10M, we raid 3 nights, Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Mid EST. If that works hit me up. i would love to find out more.

Btag" Krazy#1922
Discord: Krazy#6618

Hey! [A] Aspire - Stormrage is a previous CE guild that just entered Mythic SoD last week after reforming with the announcement of 9.1.5. We have a lot of players that are always on running keys and messing around in discord and gchat. We are already 3/10 M with sub 30% pulls on Remnant with only 1 hour of progression. We are in need of an exceptional players for our raid team to really flesh out our roster.

Our raid times are:

Sunday/Monday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Re-clear Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST

If you are interested and would be willing to transfer please reach out to me on discord.

xCareTaker#0496

Good afternoon! Quake Star might have what you are looking for! We are currently 10/10H looking to fill our ranks to push into mythic and clear as much content as possible with the time allotted. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST . If you’d like to chat more add me at Dankatar#1367

Hi Brem :slight_smile:

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while striving for cutting edge.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer - shaman, and melee: warrior, death knight, monk, or shaman; and ranged - WARLOCK, MAGE, hunter, spriest, shaman, or boomkin!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8:15pm - 11:00pm server time. Wednesday and Thursday will be mythic progression, and Sunday is our heroic raid. Sunday’s raid is optional now, and we do allow alts to come along to this raid also.

Our progression in Sanctum of Domination is 3/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal. We are currently working on Remnant of Ner’zhul.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system for any items that you wish to trade, but have no expectations for you to trade. We offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, feasts for food, and provide vantus runes when needed.

Every Tuesday night is a dedicated M+ night for the whole guild. Any skill and item level is welcome to this night, and we do lower keys when necessary, but we also have multiple groups getting high keys completed.

Once a month on a Monday night we do a social event with a vote being done to decide the event that all guild members can vote on. Some options include pvp, other games, old raid or dungeon achievements, transmog runs, trivia games to name some.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

ryanmolica