7/10H Disc Priest LFG

Hi there! I’m a disc priest returning from WotLK days. I’m looking for a forever home, ideally a semi-casual group with progression raiding in mind. I’ve cleared 7/10 CN H, looking to ideally get into Mythic raiding. Even though I haven’t been in the game since WotLK, I learn quickly and am eager to improve. I take directions pretty well and enjoy working with people to achieve goals. I’m looking for a guild that’s generally friendly, non-toxic, and works well together. I’d like to feel like I’m part of a community.

Preferred raiding times are any weekdays but Thursdays, from 7PM - 11PM EST, Saturdays and Sundays from 9AM - 2PM EST. I can also do M+ content but I haven’t had much experience with it, same timeframes as raiding.

I’m currently on Whisperwind and running Alliance, but can change faction/server if I find a home that suits me.

Thank you!

1 Like

Also on WW. Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hello Aranaia!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Hey Aranaia!

I’d love to chat with you on discord, add me, Letholas#9581

Hey Aranaia! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and are still recruiting more members. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

With that said, our tentative raid times do not seem to align with your current availability. So another thing to consider, is that we have an attached community that runs M+ content that would work well with your times! We are fun and friendly. Toxic behaviors are not welcome and would be addressed immediately if experienced.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys.

If our community sounds appealing to you, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Thank you all for the replies! I’ll keep your info in my pocket.

1 Like

Barely An Inconvenience
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt day.
(10/10H)
Currently looking for dependable people to build a core roster of 15-20 players for the start or 9.1 with the goal of getting AOTC and potentially early mythics.
In need of healers, dps and a role with a tank OS.

We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+

No transfers are required unless you want to. As long as you can make it!

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

Looking for a full time spot in a 8/10 Mythic Guild for a disc priest

We are on SLG with 100+ pulls

Raid Days: Tuesd-Weds
Raid Times: 7-10pm central

We are gunan try to finish this tier for CE before 9.1 comes out.

If interested hit me up on discord : Murderah#2018 or Bnet Murderah#1133

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening.
I am reaching out from - Turalyon is looking for Rdps and healers atm to fill spots for 9.1. We raid 8:30PM EST- 11:00 PM EST. We are a AoTC/KSM Guild looking to go into casual mythic. If you are interested. Please reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.
My Bnet is : Imakeupuddin#11209. My Discord is Imakeupuddin#3198. We are also Willing to help catch up in Gear, Raid experience and Mythic + Exp as well if you are interested in those things. We are 10/10H and 1/10 M (the casual 1st boss clear).

Hi Aranaia!

Disoriented could be a good fit for you! We’re AOTC focused and will probably do some casual mythic once Sire is on lock. We’re on the lookout for DPS and another healer, raiding Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST (not sure if Friday is actually one of your open nights). We’ll run keys or play alts outside of raid nights, and typically have an alt raid on the weekends.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to talk more! Bnet or discord are both good options

On SLG

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 CN Mythic

We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps.

PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game Zeroes#1791

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

See you soon

Hello Aranaia. Welcome back. My guild, The Order, is looking for new raiders for one of our teams who have mythic on their mind, and want a space to learn and grow.
The team is 2/10M. Raid days are T/Th 9-11pm EST, and Sun which is sometimes a flex day.
We also do guild H CN alt runs, mythic pluses, and guild events.
I would love to chat with yah.
bnet: Andromeda#1994
discord: Igasho#1842

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Allo Aranaia o/

If you havent noticed healers are a hot commodity atm! So in any avenue you will have plenty of choices on looking for a home. If you havent yet found that home then I’d be willing to talk with you about trialing with us on out heroic night coming up this week.

Our guild “Dusk Eternal” are a horde guild looking to grab up 1-2 more healers before the 9.1 patch and next raid. Our goal is to get AotC quickly yet comfortably and then move into Mythic raiding.
We are relaxed and the atmosphere is great in my opinion. Good people and drama free, all while getting bosses down to 0% health!

If you are interested in more info, my discord name is bluu#7164. find me on there and lets chat

Good afternoon!

OD Gaming- Bleeding Hollow- [H] is currently recruiting for mythic raiding 9.1. We have focused on heroic raiding this tier, however, we are looking to push into mythic raiding for 9.1 as many of us have done in past expansions with other guild groups.

Our raid times are 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm EST.

We are looking for healers and dps. If you are interested, please reach out to me at Ceresc#11710 or our other recruitment officer Maiestas#1174

Hey Aranaia,

We are a casual alliance guild on Stormrage with mythic raid aspirations. We do heroic and mythic raids every week. Please friend request me and join us on some heroic and mythic raids to see with we are a good fit for you! :smile:

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!