LF Active M+ guild/team

210 Outlaw Rogue looking for an active guild that does a lot of mythic+. Heroic raiding is a plus, as well. Looking for people who still like to play keys for fun and to challenge themselves, in a friendly and welcoming environment.

I play a lot, and am looking for a place with a good level of activity. EST preferred but not required. Can switch to horde as well.

Really just looking for an active community.

Hey Tuck, we could be the home for you. Ill admit that its a little quiet at the moment with members drifting off waiting for 9.1 to hit but should pick up again here shortly. If your interested check out our pitch below

Hey! Our guild, DragonHeim, is fairly new but we’re a nice, active community that would love to add you to our ranks. We run M+ daily and only need dps to fill our raid slots. Feel free to send me a message on discord if you want to know more Dracnian#3805 :slight_smile:

Heya! We’re a casual, fun guild that raids twice a week and does M+ 3 times a week. I’d love to chat with you about it! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi Tuckered, Persistent-Thrall [H] is looking for more active players like yourself. Semi H/C guild raids T/T 9pm-12 est. Going into Mythic 9.1 but not required. We are a very active guild with lots of members online all day every day. We run G-Keys, PvP RBG’s team forming, alt runs etc. You can get ahold of me on b-tag Cocopuff#1627 or discord at Coco#6386. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Hi Tuckered!

Disorientated could be exactly what you’re looking for! We’re an AOTC focused guild on Stormrage, but also have a group or two running keys most nights. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST and we could use another rogue on the team.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to talk more!

Heyo! We do run quite a bit of keys as well as heroic raids. We go for AOTC every tier on tuesdays and thursdays 7-10pm cst. We pushed some high keys in bfa (up to 17-18s) and currently getting the band back together to do the same in 9.1. Our main Key tank had to take a break for irl reasons but he is back. We have some that do pvp as well. We dont have a rogue so if you would like to talk more about it, feel free to reach out. Beardo#11133 on btag and Jeb#8812 on disc.

Hey there, Tuckered! We are a 2 day a week (Fri/Sat evenings 9 PM - 12 AM Eastern) AotC guild that has folks on frequently running keys. Would love to have a discussion with you if you are open to raiding on those days.

Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hey tuckered, my guild is looking for a rogue. We do a fair amount of M+ and are active in the evenings on weekdays and throughout the weekend. Feel free to add me if you’d like to discuss more. retrowave#11236

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793