213 WW Monk 5/10 Heroic

213 WW monk currently on Zul’Jin looking for a new home. Ex guild leader and ex raid leader of an AOTC guild. Mainly looking for fun folks and to run keys. Prefer raiding on Fridays and Saturdays after 7pm EST or early morning Saturday and Sunday. Currently sitting on an 814 IO. Have been super busy with life but looking to make new friends to hopefully get KSM before 9.1 and will see what happens from there.

Used to push kind of heavy, focused on making key groups within my guild and helped my members excel at not only playing better in each key but learning their class more.

I’ve been playing off and on as a main since Pandaria and I have a lot of pride in my knowledge of the class and always look to learn something new. I’m also an altoholic so I probably will come with about 6 other 60s and counting.

If you’re interested and want to discuss more you can reach me at:

Crash#8555 On discord
Crash#1296 on Bnet

1 Like

Hey there,

I much prefer typing over Discord but it says you’re not accepting friend requests. Hit me up. BlitzkriegDC#8703

Hi Crashe! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Sorry, Fixed!

Hi Crash!

Im with Corrupted Cannoli on Area52 and we think that you would be a perfect fit!

Progress: AoTC; 2/10M
Days: Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST

Other guild features:
-Discord
-Post raid game night
-mythic+ chat for building a group
-casual raid (under reconstruction, should be back up in a week or so)

We pride ourselves in pushing content while keeping a friendly helpful atmosphere.

I will be sending you a friend request under the name of Okashiro! Keep a look out and thanks for your time!

Horde - < Unions Only > - Zul’Jin
Raid: Wednesdays 7PM - 10PM EST

Who We Are
Hello! < Unions Only > is a guild of former AoTC / CE raiders from years past who want to take it more casual this expansion and raid once a week. Many of us have raided together for years, dating back to ICC. We are all working class adults and college students who just want to do some light raiding to mix into the Mythic+ runs throughout the week. We are a very active and laidback group, always hanging out/chatting in Discord while we do content together.

Raid night is Wednesdays 7PM - 10PM EST with a hard stop at 10.

Current progression: 8/10H

Our Goals
Like I said above, we have absolutely no intention of stepping foot into mythic raid. Our goal is to work our way to AOTC. Our main priority is having a good time as a group, not pushing progression as hard as we can.

Since we only raid the one night, we need to be efficient with our time, so we don’t want to spend three hours slamming our heads into a wall. We are recruiting likeminded people who are looking to have fun, but can carry their weight.

Feel free to add me at Luctus#1761 to chat whenever!

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you if you can raid on Wednesday nights

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hi Crashe!

Stardust on Stormrage (an Alliance guild) is looking for another WW monk! We’re currently 3/10M and looking to progress further into Mythic CN before patch 9.1.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays, 8:30 - 11pm EST. We have a very friendly group and we do try to organize a few M+ guild groups each week. We’re always on the lookout for people that have your background and enthusiasm for the game!

I know our raid days/times don’t line up well, but thought I’d post anyways in case you have some flexibility or interest. Good luck in your search!

Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464
Discord: Shadizar#4380

Hi Crashe!

Disorientated on Stormrage has openings for DPS players on our AOTC team. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST if you can make Tuesdays work (and are OK with switching to alliance). We also have a pretty good m+ scene going on (especially with our sister guild). Hit one of the officers up on bnet or disc if you want to talk more!

Hello Crashe, if you havent yet found a home our guild is running our usual clear of Heroic CN tonight at 9pm. If you would like to come along for a trial run you are more than welcome to try us out.

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…,