Looking for Guild/Members for Mythic + and Heroic Raid

Hi my name is Thraenus me and my friends are looking for active mythic +, heroic raid players dm if interested Faction- Horde, Server- Thrall

Hey Thraenus! If you and your group are interested in possibly pushing mythic raiding we have a few spots open :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

1 Like

Hi Thraeneus!

My guild, Disorientated, is an alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage. We’re looking for more players, especially DPS, to round out our roster for 9.1. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and have other things going on during the week (M+ throughout the week but especially Mondays and alt raids on weekends).

Check out the linked post and add one of us on Bnet or hop on our discord if you want to talk more!