245 Resto Shaman LFG

I am a 245 resto shaman. I have mained many different healers over the years and am comfortable switching if necessary. I took a break during SoD.

Looking for a heroic raid group 2-3 nights a week anytime 8-12 EST. Willing to push mythic if the guild gets there.

Hello!

I would love to chat as I am actively looking for healers.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 est.

When we are not raiding we are pushing mythics.
Last season all our core raiders got AOTC and KSM.

We are very active in the evenings!

I would love to chat

My discord is Shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Talk soon and happy gaming!

Hi there!

If you’re open to playing Alliance side my guild, Disorientated, is looking for another healer or someone comfortable offspeccing heals when needed. We’re AOTC focused and raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST on Stormrage. Outside of raid nights we typically have guildies putting m+ runs together and some people PVPing intermittently as well.

Bnet - toasted21#1832
Discord - Brutal#6422

If you’re capable of moving that start time to 7 EST we’d love to talk.

[H] [Mal’Ganis] < Small Indie Guild> 10/11 N is currently recruiting to solidify our raid roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones. Built upon a strong core group of raiders, our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and competitive atmosphere while pushing content.

Backed by leadership with an extensive history of AotC and mythic raiding experience, we are looking to establish not only an AotC raid team, but a community. We have rapidly progressed through Normal SFO, and are ready to start our Heroic push! We are constantly running keys, improving ourselves individually and as a group.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Melee: Shaman/DH

• Ranged: Warlock/Mage/Shaman

• Healers: Shaman/MW Monk

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Discord- Dewki#6225 - Warbroken#1542
B.net- Layindatpipe#1399 - Warbroken#1488

Hello Padima! All Panic No Disco. We’re a raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance side. We’re a community first guild looking to fill out our raid roster!

We are looking for players who enjoy the game, are patient, and willing to do progression in 9.2 and beyond! We’re currently accepting all roles with a big nudge towards healers! It is our goal as a guild to help you reach yours! KSM, AOTC, learning the game, getting into raiding/m+, or running old content we offer something for everyone!

Besides raiding we provide:

• Strong sense of community. More than just a raid guild, we’re a community of players who enjoy the game, and enjoy hanging out in game and on discord!

• Active! Near daily M+ runs, and people on discord doing various things everyday, we even have people who still talk in g chat!

• Friendly environment for those who are new or learning. We are very welcoming of new raiders and new players! Find a place to learn without being ridiculed for not playing the game or raiding sooner.

• Mog runs, old content runs, and occasionally PVP.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7-10 PM EST

If you think we are what you’re looking for we’d love to talk to you! To join or find out more information you can do the following:

Contact a recruitment officer:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Throwing our hat in the ring a ding long

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Mal’Ganis – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/11 Normal 3/11 Heroic currently and pushing fast!

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!