Returning Rogue ISO AOTC Guild

Hi guys/gals! Recently returned after a bit of a break, wanting to stay alliance but can go horde if the fit is 100%. Exp: 10/10H Nathria, 4/12M in Ny’Alotha, 7/8H in EP. Played since Wrath/late TBC. Quit in legion, came back at end of BoD. Love PvP and mog runs as well as raiding and m+. DO NOT WANT A CE GUILD. Light mythic prog possibly okay depending on guild atmosphere. Do not have logs as I haven’t played in a hot minute and haven’t had a guild in 5-6 months.

Hello there! We have openings on our raid team. I’ll drop the link to my guild add and if it sounds like a place you might like to call home, we’d love to chat. H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Intimidation is recruiting capable raiders to help fill our roster and push for AOTC and some casual Mythic in each raid tier! Lead by a Raid leader that has accomplished AOTC on numerous occasions and a former CE raid leader!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm Realm time
Recruitment needs: All

If you are interested feel free to add me at BigT#1946 or hit me up in game and I will be happy to talk with you further!

Hi there, my guild sounds like it might fit the bill if our raid times work for you. We are looking for a good rogue or two right now and would gladly have you if you are interested.

Guild events run from 8-10:30pm Est. We do raids on Wednesday and Thursday, M+ on Sunday and Monday, and Torghast on Tuesday.

Our guild is Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We have been around for almost 7 years now, and consistently get AOTC and push into Mythic. If you want to check us out before committing to joining, you can join our community Grey Parses Fam to get into the discord and guild events.

If you have any questions, just hit me up on discord or bnet.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635
Discord: Kel#1287

Still searching

you’re set as busy so you may not be seeing my messages.

Hello Dahleria,

Mac N Cheese [Zul’Jin] [H] is currently recruiting ALL DPS specs for our raid group. We are a casual raid team that likes to have fun while downing bosses. Current progression is 10/10N and 2/10H. Raids times are Monday and Thursday 8-11pm EST. We are active in M+ and also play other games together.

If you would like to learn more, please message me in game or on discord.
BNet: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Hi! I am looking for a few melee dps for my guild. we currently have 0 rogues, so if you decide to join us you could be our token rogue lol. I will leave my guild spam below and I hope to hear from you.

Terrible Idea is a guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage and maximum good times.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Any class/specc.
Healer: Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below: (Sargeras is a CST Server)

Wednesday and Thursday
Invites: 20:15 Server Time
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time

We are 10/10N 3/10H SoD

If you have any questions or we sound like a new home for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Kungfubanana#1420 (Me) or Nakavi#1617

Discord:
Kungfubanana#7678 (Me) or Sulfur#6731

We are an AOTC focused guild but on the Horde side. We have more of a community oriented, casual atmosphere but also know how to get things done. If you are interested to chat, feel free to add me on bnet Stevelations#11594

Hiya Dahleria! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi there!

Check out Evolved! We have both alliance and horde chapters and are just a super cool place to be. You sound like you’d be an awesome fit!

Hey Dahleria, if you’re over 21 and able to raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST), I would love to add a Rogue to my team. We are a semi casual, adult only Horde guild on Area 52, currently 5/10H, 10/10N. Typically we strive for AOTC as a minimum, and then dabble in mythic knocking out a handful of bosses or so while still maintaining our relaxed, low-stress atmosphere. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

Hi Dahleria,

Disorientated on Stormrage is AOTC focused and looking for another rogue! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and are currently 3/10H. On off nights there’s usually m+ happening or some other shenanigans like tmog or an alt raid.

Check out the linked post for more info and get in touch if we sound like a good fit for you!

bnet - toasted21#1832

Found a home. I also find it hilarious that 4 out of the 13 replies on this thread absolutely screwed me over, yet don’t remember my characters name. Goes to show a lot, really.

Not sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are certainly looking for more raiders who are willing to learn and more friends for our community. Our forum post is below:
Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.