Uholy DK dps looking for raiding team to do Sanctum of Domination

Unholy Deathknight dps looking for a raiding team to join in raiding Normal and heroic of Sanctum of Domination. Hoping to stay alliance and I live on the eastern time zone. Looking for groups to join that can fit my schedule. Feel free to contact me on through battle tag messaging.

Battletag: Vetmatcat8n2#1491

Hi Darinton,

Unsure what your schedule is but check out the latest recruitment post for my guild - we’re east coast. You can reach out to the GM or myself (contact info in post linked below).

We’re looking to fill our roster with people across a few playstyles, including raiders. Our goal is heroic AOTC. Wednesdays are our normal raid night for new players, returning players, alts, and recruits to meet the team.

Hi there! Added you on bnet (toasted21#1832)

Disorientated could be a good fit for you depending on your schedule. We’re 6/10H in SoD (AOTC in CN) and raid on Tues/Fri 8-11pm. Outside of raids guildies usually run m+ throughout the week and we host an alt raid on Saturdays.

Check out the linked post and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit for you!

Here’s our schedule and it’s EST friendly! We are also “recruiting” players to join us in guild activities as Community members. While you would not have guild perks, you would have a consistent group to play with and have fun with! Think about it and contact me if you’re interested!

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

7/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 7/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET