Outlaw Rogue LF Heroic Guild

Hey guys, I am a recently returning player looking for a mostly casual raiding guild that does get AOTC for each tier. I am on the Dalaran server but have had such a hard time finding a new home that I am open to transfering. What I am looking for is a guild is a group of people that does more than just raids together. I love seeing people online that are willing to group up to do keys, maybe run some dailies together and has an active /g chat.

I definitely want to raid though and like a guild that takes their raiding semi seriously. I do not need a guild that will get AOTC right away and likes to have fun while raiding. I consider myself a casual player but that does not mean I wont come prepared for fights, and will take every step I need to improve my play. It just means I dont have the time the constantly grind out every currency I need to be at the max power I can be by week one of a tier.

I guess to sum everything up, I am looking for a guild that acts as a community, does some raiding, will help me learn to be a better player, and is respectful of real life. I really hope to find a new home since I haven’t had one since legion.

Hey Shiethstone!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581! Talk soon!

Hey there,

Sounds like MGB might be a good group for you. It’s a large guild that does a lot of social events and we also have a smaller group of us that pushes progression content. We’re also very big on helping anyone learn who is interested in improving their playstyle. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Morning Shiethstone,

Our guild, Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage might be a good fit. We raid fri/sat 9pm eastern until 11.30, pretty casual but we want to kill bosses! Goal of the team is to hit AOTC every tier and maybe some mythic dabbling but nothing too serious.

We also like to do the achieve run for mounts and push a lot of keys as well :slight_smile:

Overall idea of the guild is to put together a group of folk who enjoy playing this and other games together, we are fairly new and growing quick, core group are long running raiders who will make sure raid is organized and runs smooth.

If you’re interested hit me up on discord, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hey there! We’re actually on the Dalaran server and looking for some DPS to round out our roster. I’ll drop our spam here in case our times are a good fit =)

Hi Shiethstone!

My guild, Disorientated, could be a good fit for you. We’re AOTC focused and eager to get started in Sanctum next week. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and will run keys/level alts/shenanigans throughout the rest of the week (plus an alt raid on weekends).

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to talk more.

You sound like you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We are a casual, long-standing guild and we’re looking for some reliable dps to round out our roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are a laid-back group of folks who likes to have fun (albeit get stuff done in the game as well), and our aim is to hit AOTC each raid tier. We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST and run M+ on our off days.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, please feel free to add my bnet: Riv#1381. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Shiethstone!

Our guild is definitely on the smaller side, but we may be a good fit for you! I’ve left our info below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Well, you sound like you’d fit in exactly with what we are trying to do at Evolved. Check us out!

Descendants of Lore may be a good fit, feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk further, here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two in expansions where our roster allows.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1-2 healers.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello Shiethstone!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hey dude. We are horde if you are interested in faction changing. We are a guild of AOTC raiders that play all aspects of the game. We are a small guild now but we are very social and work together as much as possible. if you would like to read our guild details check out the link.
Bleeding Hallow. Raid Spots for 9.1. All Welcome. Read Details - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We are excited to being in new members for whatever aspect of the game they are whiling to play. Thanks for reading.

Hello Shiethstone,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi Shiethstone,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a capable rogue to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

[Chonky Cats] {Bleeding Hollow} is looking for players just like you. We strive for AoTC while making the game as enjoyable as we can for everyone! we have tons of active players who do stuff outside of raid like mount farm, PvP, dailies, maw grinding, Torg ect ect. if you’re interested in joining out guild please reach out to me on discord so we can chat!
Discord: LemonCannon#2615

Hi there!!

Spirits of the Lost is a raiding guild on US-Illidan Horde side. We are looking for more talented raiders to round out our already solid roster and make a strong push throughout Shadowlands. Our guild is made up of a core group that has raided at a very high level since Wrath and some even before that.
Our Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST) Wednesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)
We may add an additional day during progression, depending on raider interest. Invites go out 10 minutes before the raid starts.

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS – Open to any
Ranged DPS – Open to any
Heals – Open to any Tanks – Open to any

We are always recruiting talented raiders regardless of role that are willing to help push content as efficiently as possible. We emphasize talent - because gear is simply not all there is to this game, and downing bosses is much easier when people understand the mechanics.

About Spirits of the Lost:
Spirits of the Lost is a newly formed guild with raiders that have been in top 200 guilds in the past or have been putting up big numbers on World of logs for a long time. Our leadership is extremely knowledgeable and well organized, and this shows in our raiding. We run our raids to maximize efficiency, and there will be very little time between pulls unless we need to change something up.

How to apply:
Please apply in our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/XBpdsr9 Our application process is extremely streamlined, and you will find all the information you need to apply in the application text channel as a pinned message.
Please feel free to contact an officer in game if you have any questions: Immatrap: Bloodshield#1303 Deathsaint: BiggChris#11759

Hello, Shiethstone! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. We have gotten AOTC together for almost every tier since the end of Warlords. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Heya Shiet! If you would consider Horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Come to the Horde. P E W P E W P E W