* dedicated resto shaman lf boomer aotc guild

Im more then casual , less than hard core, not interested in mythic raiding. looking for core raid spot for heroic aotc guild with adult boomers. 218 ilvl 10/10H CN looking for raid team for the end of 9.05 into the rest of shadowlands.

Hey there!

Disorientated on Stormrage could be a good fit for you! We’re AOTC focused (10/10H for CN) and looking to round out our roster for 9.1 with another healer and some dps. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST and we’ll run keys throughout the week with an alt raid on the weekends

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to discuss more!

Hiya!

I’m the raid leader for Alpha, and I think you’d be awesome for our team. We are currently 9/10H progressing on Phase 2 of Sire as a guild, but many of our team members have already achieved AOTC!
We are a weekend raiding guild, raiding Fri/Sat from 2030-2330 ST (Eastern), reserving Saturday for progression. We are also very active throughout the week, running keys on an almost daily basis.

Feel free to add me on Bnet to chat more: ASDFChampion#1568

I think you’d be a perfect fit in what we aim to accomplish! Check us out :slight_smile:

[H] High Council - Tues/Wed 730-1030pm EST Recruiting all - Thrall - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Sounds like we might be what you’re looking for. Reach out on Discord so we might be able to talk further - BlitzkriegDC#8703

Raid Leader for a laid-back and nerdy AOTC raid group here. I’m actively looking for a solid healer and a Shaman would be great addition to our raid comp. We’re definitely a bunch of raiding veterans, but absolutely working adults in real life. Our approach to raid is laid-back, but serious about playing together and getting things done. We’re 9/10 H (close to dropping H Sire) and looking to continue into next tier with the same mentality. We do some M+ keys as well for people that interested. I’ll leave my details below, but I’m big on bringing people in to raid with us and seeing if we’re what you’re looking for.

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 9/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the job done. In addition to raiding, we like to run high M+ keys with our interested raiders throughout the week!

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 9/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. And for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to organize high key runs for as many raiders as interested per week.

Ultimately, while we believe we’re a good fit for anybody who enjoys playing the game well in a challenging raid environment, we believe that pugging in and raiding with us for yourself is the best way to see what we’re all about. I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!