My name is Pete, and I’m looking for a semi-casual Heroic or lite-Mythic guild that’s in need of a healer or a tank! If you’re interested, take a look at my information below; if I seem like a good fit, please feel more than welcome to reach out!
I’ve been healing and tanking in MMOs and RPGs for about 15 years, and I started playing WoW back during the release of TBC. I have Heroic and Mythic raiding experience playing every healing and tanking class in the recent few expansions. I’m very familiar with mainstream raiding concepts (such as simming/QE Live, raid preparation, addon management, etc.), and I’m always researching and looking to improve my raid performance to be as useful to the team as possible. I also have about 5 years of experience with guild/raid leadership; while I’d be happy to lend a hand with organizational tasks if asked, my time is pretty limited nowadays and I’m really just looking to be a consistent and supportive team player. I started Shadowlands leading my own guild (previously Invictas on Proudmoore-US), but unfortunately we had to disband our group after the raid team achieved AotC. I no longer had the time to run the guild and none of our other members or officers had either the desire or time to dedicate toward keeping up with guild maintenance. In real life, I work as a software engineer, and I’m also attending grad school for my Masters in IT Project Management. I have an amazing boyfriend and a 3 year old Golden Retriever. I also love to play Mythic+, and I’ve earned the past two Keystone Master season achievements. I’d additionally be very interested in a running dungeons in off-time or joining a M+ team adjacent to a raid team.
Relevant Raid Experience
I included some of my previous raid experience from BFA below to provide more detailed information on my recent raid experience:
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha
3/8 Mythic | 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace
3/9 Mythic | 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
2/8 Mythic | 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Guild/Raid Environment Needs
- I’m looking for a light-hearted raid team that takes their time seriously and is always looking to be efficient and to improve, but is also patient with their raid members and prioritizes teamwork and positivity over negative reinforcement.
- I’m a bisexual man with a boyfriend and I’m also passionate about equality and inclusivity, so an LGBTQ+ friendly guild that is free of all types of discrimination, harassment, and generally toxic behavior is a must. No exceptions.
- I have a slight preference for an Alliance guild, but I’m open to realm/faction transferring if I believe the guild would be a good match.
- My preferred Healing classes are: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid
- My preferred Tanking classes are: Vengeance DH, Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Blood DK
- I am totally willing and able to play a class outside of my preferred listings if the team needs a specific comp for a great guild fit
I’m primarily looking for a weekday, one or two nights a week evening raid schedule (Monday to Thursday ~ 6PM to 12AM Eastern), but I would be open to considering a raid schedule loosely outside of those days for a great fit. My availability within those days and times is generally pretty open with a few exceptions:
- I have a weekly one hour seminar for my Masters program that typically occurs on Wednesday or Thursday starting around 8 or 9 PM Eastern (the times and days change roughly every 6 weeks). If those occurred during raid times, I wouldn’t mind joining raid late or leaving early on those days so long as that’s acceptable by the raid team/leadership.
- I occasionally travel around the country for my job. Typically my travel lasts for about a week, and I would typically only travel about once every 1-2 months. Travel isn’t extremely often, but it does happen from time to time.
If I seem like I could be a good fit for your team, I would love to have a discussion to become familiar with the guild, ask questions, and elaborate on any personal information you might have questions on:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post; I’m looking forward to potentially speaking with you about your guild!!