[H] Group of gamers looking for heroic guild

Howdy people.

A small group of our remaining guild is looking for a place for some heroic raiding. Our guild crumbled after CN with the release of TBC, the ongoing blizzard stuff and the game being dog water in general. Nonetheless, this small group still would like to raid and get some juicy purples. We have 4 people. I know it’s usually scary taking a big group of people, but I can assure you we are solid raiders and not the “clicky” type of people. We have gotten AOTC together for every tier since BFA with a few mythic bosses sprinkled in and many AOTC’s in prior expansions. We also do plenty of M+ and look to push for keystone master later down the line.

We currently play:
Dps warrior
Shaman (dps/heals)
Holy Paladin
Rogue

Ideal raid times would be 8-11pm EST (with flexibility) during the week with Tuesday/Thursday being the perfect fit. Two of us have crappy work schedules at the moment so there could be a potential cut off of 10:30 for us. We are very good at communicating that ahead of time.

We would prefer to stay horde, and no problem with trialing/transferring IF the fit is right. Hit me up if you are interested in picking up some solid raiders.

Oenomaos#8977 - Discord
Oenomaos#1996 - Battlenet

I know you are looking for 8-11pm est, but if you can do Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 hit me up.

We don’t really mind if people have to leave early, we understand real life is a thing. We have a player in Austria who usually peaces out early.

Zandrae#1418 on bnet or discord.

bump this guy up

Hey there oenorage,

My guild has room for all 4 of you and id love to chat, sent a btag request.

Below is my info and i hope to hear from you soon.

Inverse Logic (4/10M CN and Aotc) 10/10N 7/10H SoD, is recruiting for SoD

Currently refilling the roster due to everything going on with blizzard. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to work towards aotc. New players and rerolls more than welcome to reach out!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Add me so we can chat
Btag - Doctersauce#1397 - GM (me), Blyss#1722 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord - Doctersauce#4910 - GM (me), Blyss#9841 (Recruitment Officer)

Dalaran (US) Looking for More Raiders. We are currently 10/10N, 7/10H SoD. Last Tier we were 3/10M.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST.

We are a different bunch of peeps, We talk trash to each other in good spirit. We aim high and usually achieve what we aim for. Old group of friends and long time players. We understand life and don’t expect you to be a nut case and pour your life into this damn game we are all addicted to. We down bosses, gamble, and help each other. Stop wasting your damn time with nerds who don’t own a damn car or house and come raid with real adults who actually talk and have lives outside of a game.

Phatego - Dalaran – Battletag: Glaive#11636 Discord: Phatego#6425

We are looking for a Tank, a few healers and a few more DPS to fill out our roster. Our goal is to push into Mythic after AotC as far as we can.

Hey there!

Disorientated could be a great fit for you guys! We’re an AOTC focused alliance guild on Stormrage and we raid Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST. We’re currently 10/10N and 3/10H with more progress coming soon. Outside of raids we’ll run keys throughout the week and chat/meme it up on discord.

Check out the linked post for more info. Adding you on bnet, Toasted21#1832, hope to chat soon