Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Resto Shaman looking for guild for progression raiding. Currently 220 and 3/10 on N and H SoD

1 Like

If you are willing to faction change my guild on Stormrage would love to have you. steph#1107

Hi Xazil!

Not Dead Yet on Bleeding Hollow is a semi casual raiding guild and may be a decent fit for you we are looking for a couple more core members to fill out our roster. We are AoTC CN, 10/10N, and 3/10H SoD . Our raid times are 7-10pm est Tues, Wedn. Right now our goal is to clear heroic so cross server raiding is fine for us as well.

if you want to reach out on Bnet my tag is RangerKen#1140

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 4/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 4/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers; need two of them!
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

1 Like

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

1 Like

[Guild: Origin Of Evil] Looking for Dps & heals to join our heroic raid group we raid on tuesday/wednesday 7:30pm EST for more info PM

Hey, we are looking for a healer, 9/10 heroic. Reach out on Discord Vin#7832 or on Btag#12877. We raid Fri/Sat 8 pm pst to 10:30 pm pst

1 Like

About us:
Part time Pro here a Semi-casual Guild shooting for Cutting Edge every raid tier. We are recruiting to rebuild our core raid team after a slow to start to the beginning of shadowlands got to 8/10M CN. We are looking for players who can thrive at their role but also are also chill and have a good time while pushing progression together. We Have active slots open for Wed/Friday Team for dps/Heals slots for the core raid team but we will be holding an active bench with chances to show improvement and compete to earn a mythic raid spot. We are looking for people that are committed to raiding and just enjoy playing WoW Currently we are 7/10 H

Raid Times:
Wed/Friday 6:30pm- 9:30pm PST

Raid Team Needs

Healers-
Priest Holy/Discipline, Resto Druid

Dps-
Ranged- Shadow Priest, Hunters, Warlock,Mage
Melee - Death Knight, Demon hunters, Warrior

The classes listed above aren’t set in stone ALL Players may apply

Attendance:
We are looking for people that who are reliable, honest about their day-to-day schedule,
we understand life happens

If interested or have any questions I would be happy to talk
Information is listed below
Btag- Lexinis#1476
Discord- Lexini#9424

1 Like

Hey!

If you’re open to a faction change my guild, Disorientated, would love to have you! We’re AOTC focused and are 10/10N and 3/10H SoD, raiding Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST on Stormrage.

Check out the linked post for more details and/or get in touch! Toasted21#1832 on bnet

Hello Xazil,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 7/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for normal/heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

Heals: Druid, Pally, Shaman

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hit me up and let’s chat!

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

We’re on Turalyon and are in need of a healer for our raid team! We do up to AOTC only and are at 3/10 Heroic and 10/10 N atm. Guild is called Fallout. Message Dragonkinn, Sagepaw or Siegmon in game or my bnet is Sieg#1546 Not parse mongers but just regular players. : )

Hello!

My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959.

Thank you!

We are recruiting! Our forum post as well as my btag is below if you would like to know more!

Enshadowed - US TRALL - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Heya Xazil! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 4/10 Heroic 10/10 SoD N

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

We are currently looking for healers to join our ranks for raid and mythic plus. If you want to know more my battle.net is ree#1799

our current ad below:

• 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

First and foremost we are a easy going group of people who have been together for close to 10 years a our core so no matter how hard the going gets we will continue on , we are looking for people who want to push content and be part of a guild family ! We have varying levels of skill within the guild so no matter where you stand all we ask is you work on improving !

We are Currently trying to refill the roster after a recent move to Thrall.(Old server kinda died) We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards AoTC. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a community that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (1-2)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (0) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks me being 1 but I wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time!

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Contact us !
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300
Reach out I don’t Bite!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

3/10 H
7/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Preferably non pally healing classes (we already have 2). Would also love to see a Windwalker Monk and/or Fury/Arms Warrior to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455