WW Monk Looking for Heroic Guild

Looking to raid now and going forward in 9.1. Im ok if guild is on break till patch but also willing to raid now. Capable of 100% attendance barring any emergencies.

Already AOTC and 213 ilvl so looking for long term home no carries needed.

1 Like

Hello, I do not have a monk on my raid team, so I would like to talk to you to see if we may be a good fit or something you may be looking for.

Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. We are currently 8/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

If you have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420
Silentwraith#11236
D33Trayn#1485

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

Hey Seiss! I’d love to chat with you, add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey Seiss! We are an AOTC guild looking to do some mythic content. We are mainly AOTC focused with a goal of doing some mythic prog every tier but are not a CE guild. We are still raiding this tier and just starting mythics this week. We raid Thu/Fri from 830pm-1130pm EST with a fun run/alt heroic night on Saturdays. Here’s our recruitment post if this sounds like something you’re interested in: [H]Area 52 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Raiders. Feel free to hop in the discord (link in post) or add me on bnet (Naru#11777).

Let’s chat today!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
Bnet: okayitsliz#1616

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies! We are home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome.

Our Heroic raid team will be recruiting a few dps for our core raid group, for 9.1. We are currently 10/10N and 10/10H CN. We raid T/TH 10pm-12AM EST. All good players will be considered!

We also run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience if you don’t want to commit to a raid team.!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment, we’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

Hey! We are a group of older players playing at a more casual pace. We are looking to finish out AoTC, currently 9/10H, this tier an move forward when 9.1 comes out. Not sure what times/days you prefer, but check us out.

Hey there! I run a AOTC + 2/10 M guild on Illidan. We are rounding out the roster for 9.1 and we raid on Sundays/Mondays. Above all we value our community the most, and are looking for players to be a part of our group for the long haul.

If any of this aligns with what you want, you can hit me up on Discord at YaBoiBangz#9359

Hi Seiss,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and about to start mythic progress, and we could use a capable windwalker to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Heyo Seiss,

Please check out our Guild info, and stop by our discord recruit channel if you would like to chat. We don’t have a WW at this time, and would welcome you aboard!

Thank you, Ark

=======================

(note: we are slow right now as people unwind and get ready for 9.1, but there is activity)

Adding a few solid DPS for the next Raid Tier in 9.1
Looking for anything you enjoy, and can play well,
although a Mage would be nice. Tanks and Healers are solid right now.

Bound for Glory is a friendly gang who love having a good time
and playing WoW.

We push for AotC each Raid tier (we have done it 8 raids in a row).

We welcome any questions you have, our Raid Leader Ordin would be the best person to contact.

We also also have many people who enjoy mythic plus keys.

BfG is an age 18+ Guild and a drama free zone, so please no troublemakers or bad attitudes.

Please talk to our Raid Leader Ordin with any questions you may have on Raiding.
He can answer all your questions for yah.

===============================
GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined!

SERVERS:
Argent Dawn & The Scryers

RAID AMBITIONS:
Normal Raids for boss experience and loot up, then Heroic Progression. Mythic Raiding isn’t something we are serious about, maybe a few bosses here and there if we have enough interest.

RAID TIMES:
Thursday: 7:50PM EST - 10:30PM EST pull@ 8PM
Sunday: 7:50PM EST - 10:30PM EST pull@ 8PM

Guild Leadership Contacts:

Officers:

Ordin - Raid Leader
Maelstrom - New applicant outreach.
Arkaten - Officer and Founder.

Asst Officers:
Drshadow
Taroniz

Please submit a short application to join us our Guild as to screen out bad eggs and troublemakers. We’ve been fooled before…you don’t need to write a book, just tell us a bit about yourself.

(see link below)

OR

please join our Recruitment Discord Channel also linked below and have a chat with us.

(Also please read the Guild Charter on the website . And learn more about us)

Thank you very much,

All of us at Bound for Glory.

bound4glory.shivtr . com

discord.gg/zwFzSXM

Afternoon Seiss,

We are looking for dps on our AOTC focused Fri/Sat team and would lave to have you :slight_smile:

Guild name is Obvious Immortalis Plug, Alliance guild on Stormrage, we are 8/10 as a guild but formed by a core who have AOTC and a couple of mythic bosses from our old Horde guild.

As a guild we love to raid and push keys, most of all we want to put together a group of folk who have a laugh playing the game together!

If you’re interested or have any questions shoot me a message on disc yabigchoob#1967

Hi Seiss!

My guild, Disorientated, is an AOTC focused guild on Stormrage. We’re 10/10H and are looking to fill some gaps in our roster for 9.1, and a DPS monk is one of them! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and have some other things loosely set up throughout the week (mythic Mondays and alt raid Saturdays).

Check out the linked post and reach out if you want to chat more about the guild! Add me on bnet or hop on our discord server :slight_smile:

Hi Seiss,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Seiss,

is most likely a good fit for you and we are looking to expand our melee roster! We are an AotC guild and are prepping for Heroic and Mythic in 9.1

We run a relaxed ship that has a damn good time while getting bosses to 0%

Reach out to me via discord if youre interested. bluu#7164

Hi Seiss! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Barely An Inconvenience
(10/10H)
Currently looking for players to fill a core roster of 20 for the start or 9.1
We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt day.

Heals: Druid, Monk needed, others are welcome.
DPS: Rogue, Monk needed, others are welcome.
Any class with a confident tank OS is welcome incase one of our tanks can’t show up.

We are AOTC, but the last boss is not on farm yet, if you need help with gear and or your class, the guild is open to help.

No transfers are required unless you want to. As long as you can make it!

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

About us:

We are Elevenses. We reside on Zul’jin Horde and we are a Morning raiding guild.
We raid Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 10am to 1pm server time.
(7am to 10am pacific time, 8am to 11am mountain time, 9am to 12pm central time, 10am to 1pm eastern time)

Established early February of 2021, starting months after the expansion was released we’ve had great success in terms of player and progression. We’ve built ourselves a wonderful community of friendly, and like minded players who simply want to push content and get sh*t done. We all had a goal to achieve and that was AOTC, now that we’ve obtained this goal we want to push on and achieve Mythic content. With plans to push Mythic content primarily come next Tier.

Our Progression:
10/10 Heroic
2/10 Mythic

Currently Recruiting:
We are in need of competent players, of all classes. High need on DPS
We are open to recruiting the right player despite their experience.

If you’re drama-free, laid back, competitive in nature, value community and just want to experience the expansion with like-minded players, feel free to throw an application up on our discord server, or if you have any questions please reach out to the GM listed below.

Thank you for your interest, and time.

Discord: 8RNkm2xY
Battle-Tag: Ania - Tiphani#1574