225 Resto Shaman looking for solid & active M+ Guild

I am always looking to push myself and push keys with good groups. I’m active most of the day and i’m willing to faction change if needed. respond here or add me on bnet “Tenuous#1859”

Hey Absarokee! We could use another Shaman! :slight_smile:

Optimal Baddies on Area 52 is looking for DPS and Healers to fill out our mythic roster for 9.1

Optimal Baddies is a guild founded by long-time gamers who enjoy playing with friends while pushing content at a reasonable pace. Many members of Optimal Baddies are players who have previously pushed Cutting Edge content and are looking for a more relaxed environment where we can smash our faces against our keyboards and kill bosses.

At the beginning of 9.0, we were only planning on pushing heroic content. When our friendships and player skill grew, we decided it was time to jump into mythic content and see how far we can get. We started Mythic prog very late into the tier and finished at 5/10M. We plan to push as far as we can for this tier without losing our minds, with the hopes of working towards CE.

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:
Your life outside of WoW is important, and our raid times reflect that. We want to have fun and goof off without feeling like our lives revolve around raiding and prog. With such short raid times, we put an emphasis on getting fast pulls and working together to figure out how to progress bosses quickly.

7:30PM-10PM EST Tuesday/Thursday - Mythic Progression
7:30PM-10PM EST Saturday - Heroic/Normal Alt Clear
7:30PM-10PM EST Wednesday - Community Key Night - working with guild members to push their keys, work on KSM, and have fun together!
Pushing keys all throughout the week at various levels
Current Progression:

5/10M Castle Nathria
9/10H 1/10M Sanctum
What are we looking for?

1 or 2 healers to fill out our healing comp (Preferably Holy Pally or Disc/Holy Priest!)
A few DPS to fill out our Mythic roster (Spriest, Boomie)
DPS and Healers for our Heroic/Alt raids - any classes or specs welcome!
Of course, if you are proficient with another class and would like to apply, we will consider you!
Recruitment Contacts:

Discord - shirdi#7562, Goldfish#7851
Battlenet - jaibhavaya#1540, Goldfish#1198
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello! We are a freshly created guild, with the mindset of getting AOTC and pushing mythic raiding. We are Horde and established on Area 52 and have the raiding times of Fridays/Saturdays 7-10 PM EST (when we get the members). Currently GM and Raid Lead are 10/10 N and 7/10 H. If this fresh oppurtunity sounds interesting to you message me with these contact informations.

Disc: Sicknik21#5501
B-Tag: Sicknik#1215

Added on bnet (Toasted21#1832)

Disorientated is looking for an Rsham and could be a great fit for you if you’re interested in AOTC raiding as well. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and have some groups running keys throughout the week. We’re a fairly laid back and social tight-knit guild (especially on discord), but stay focused during progression pulls.

Check out the linked post for more detailed info and hopefully we’ll be in touch on bnet

I sent you an bnet request.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello!
My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net.

Thank you!