[H/A] 218 Holy Paladin making jump back to raiding

I’m looking to get back into raiding for 9.1. I’ve been mainly doing M+ while waiting for the patch, and I figured I’d start looking for a guild now for 9.1 I haven’t seriously raided since BDA in BFA and I’d like to get back into it.

I’m open to both factions, and I have a pretty open raiding schedule. Would prefer a 2 night guild but open to 3 nights.

Feel free to contact me on discord, proxi#0001 !

Hi Loveletter!

Depending on the raiding content you’re interested in Disorientated could be a good fit. We’re AOTC focused on Stormrage and are on the lookout for another healer for our 9.1 team (especially a holy pally). Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST, and we try to keep things fun during the downtime with m+ and alt raids.

Check out the linked post and let me know if you want to talk more!

Hey Loveletter,

I sent you a discord request - I’d love to chat!

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

[H]Aegis of the Exiles on Thrall is AotC focused and recruiting all roles including healer. We raid from 10pm-12pm EST/ST Tues/Sun. We also run mythic plus and all that other fun stuff. Server transfer not required. We have a great group of people and would love to have you.

Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931
Bnet: Krabapple1282

happy monday bump

Hello Loveletter,

I’m the guild leader of Pocket Aces on Doomhammer/Baelgun(Alliance Guild) Currently 5/10 Mythic and looking for a few more competent raiders to help strengthen our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 530-830PST(830-1130EST).

If you havent found a guild yet, feel free to add me on Battlenet and I can answer any questions you may have for me and we can invite you to our guild run possibly tomorrow.

Battlenet: Senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650