[H]Multiple tank / dps or heals player looking for a home

Hi. I think you’ and your friends would be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there! We have a few open spots on our raid team! We are good on tanks, but a solid back up tank would be great! I’ll drop my recruitment add below, and if we sound like we could be a good fit, I’d love to have you contact me or one of my officers to chat! H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Good afternoon. I noticed we are on a different realm then your current characters are on. Do you have an interest in server transfer or do you prefer to stay where you are?
We are an older aged group of players on Wrymrest.
People that are willing to be so flexible in their roles is always wonderful. However we do tell everyone to play what they love most. We do have some people with multiple toons so altoholics always welcome.

Yes. I am willing to transfer,etc.

Hey there! I’m the GM of Last Pull Paradox. We are always looking for good PEOPLE to join the guild/raid group :slight_smile: I like that you used the word “home” in your original post as that is how I think of our guild. Guild loyalty is always a difficult thing to have when the game seems to de-emphasize the importance of having a regular guild to play with. If you’re interested in checking us out, our website is www.guildsofwow.com/last-pull-paradox

If you think you’d like to become a part of our small group, please submit your application on the website! Have a good one and I’m looking forward to hearing from you either way :slight_smile:

Hey!

Disorientated on Stormrage could be a good fit for you! While we don’t have a main tank slot open we’ve been relying on our backups more over the last month. Any of the classes you play would be welcome on our roster (healers moreso). We’re AOTC focused and raid Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST

Get in touch or check the linked post if you want to learn more! Bnet toasted21#1832

Hey friend !! :slight_smile:

Exclusive outcasts

Alliance Guild located on Kel’Thuzad

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: possible tank!, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?)

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag

Hi Kungfusloth!

Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is recruiting DPS for our Fri/Sat evening raid team. We raid 7:30pm-11pm EST. Our team is 6/10 Normal SoD and finishing up Normal to go into Heroic SoD with like-minded members. Our goal is to achieve AOTC this tier together. We push mythic keystones together on off nights, and host a Mythic Mondays guild event.

If this interests you, or if you would like more info, please reach out:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Hi there Kungfusloth!
I’m not sure if you’ve found a home for yourself and your peeps but wanted to reach out just in case.
Deathstrike is recruiting and I think you would be a good fit for our group.
Very casual guild, good group of people who like to game together. We raid on Saturdays at 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST and do have a tanking spot open (honestly lots of flex in our group so you could have whatever role you preferred). We just got 10/10 N and are going to reclear a night or two before starting into Heroic (like I said casual :smile: ). We have a dedicated M+ night on Fridays at 8:30 PM EST currently and sprinkle some keys throughout the week.
If interested feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Arielleve#2549) or Bnet (Arielleve#1864)
Either way, good luck on your search!

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for normal/heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

Heals: Druid, Pally

DPS: S Priest,

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hit me up and let’s chat!

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

Hey! From your note you would be a great addition to the guild Big on group play and running M+ and could see you jumping into raid with us when ready. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster with a few people stepping away soon. In search of players looking for a long term home. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621

Good morning everyone!!!

It’s reset day!!!

Hello. My guild is 8/10 heroic and raids Fri and Sat at 9pm EST until midnight. We have an open spot for a tank and are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739 on discord

yo, hit me up on discord Sny#0322

might have a spot

Did I mention I’m trying to learn holy pally?

Happy Reset Day, Kungfusloth,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a dps warrior. We can always use more tanks for m+ runs, and a backup tank or heals for raid is a good thing!

We are currently 10/10N, 1/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Evening everyone

Pally at 200!
DK at 57!

Give me a hit on Discord, I would love to talk to you or all of you.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787