[A] [Sargeras] Hpal/Rsham main LF Heroic/Mythic/M+ Guild

I’ve been a long time WoW player and healer main (since 2004) and have been on/off because of school. Finishing up graduate school soon and looking to settle in to a consistent community now that I have more time to regularly commit to serious gameplay. Currently main Hpal and Rsham (Atonia & Keirren), but am capable of playing all healing classes/specs.

Prefer EST raid times between 7pm-11pm Sun-Thurs.

Ping me in game if you want to chat about your group (Keirran#1119)! Currently in a friend’s guild for social reasons, they’re great people but they have a pretty strong team already :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there, I sent you a btag request but I also wanted to leave more of our info here! Hope to hear back from you but if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey Atonia. I raid lead for the guild PCG and we are looking for one more healer. Current comp is a resto druid and a holy priest. We are 10/10H SOD. We raid Wed/Sunday 730-1030PM Server. Add me on battlenet respectme#1680. Thanks Tourmentvert.

Hi Atonia!

My guild, Disorientated, is looking for one more healer to round out our roster for 9.2. We’re an AOTC focused Alliance guild on Stormrage and went 10/10H in SoD, plus some light dabbling in mythic for fun. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST and usually have people putting a handful of m+ runs outside of raid nights.

Added you on bnet (Toasted21#1832), hope to talk to you more!