Rerolling and looking for a new home

As the title says, I’m looking to reroll on a server, alliance preferred and willing to play and level anything. Just looking to meet new people and enjoy my time and possibly raid come 9.1. Everyone i played with on my old server has come and gone and I don’t want to do the same.

Genowin#1861 is BNet and Genowin#0119 is discord if interested :slight_smile:

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you if you’d play horde

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

i think you would enjoy being horde with us
i have linked our recruitment post below and you can add my btag Chewtabacca#11193; or Discord - Pookiejones#1829 if ya wanna chat

Hey Convoke,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We run dungeons and do some light raiding. Our goal is to have fun and help people enjoy the game. My BNet tag is in the general post below, happy to chat with you if you’d like to know more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment. Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment. If raiding isn’t your thing and you’re just looking for a friendly home with a chatty group of people, there’s no pressure to do things that you don’t want to. We provide the opportunity, you provide the desire.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC). Current progression in CN is 10/10N, 3/10H. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon and Raid Heals
M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Sent you a PM in Discord

Welcome to the Blue and Gold side, Convoke!

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for “sanctuary” and we’re an Alliance guild on the Dawnbringer cluster. We’re a year old, with AOTC in Nyalotha and currently 6/10H now. We have room for a healer and DPS. We like to run keys, old stuff for mog or achieves, casual PVP, help out in Torghast, level alts, or whatever. As long as we can do it together.

Raid times are T/Th 8:30-10:30 pm Central. Keys are usually on Wednesdays or Sundays, same time frame. They also happen spontaneously, as in “hey, I have this key. LET’S GO!”

Last Wednesday of the month, we help each other get that last achieve from old dungeon or raid meta because old stuff is fun, too.

If you have any questions, or want to chat, I’m at Mizmac#1505 (btag) or Mceuan#9150 (Discord).

Cheers!

Hello! If you are still looking, my guild is looking for some more quality dps. As far what class you would want to play, I say play what you enjoy and aren’t completely bad at. Currently we are working our way to AOTC while we build a roster for 9.1, and see how well we all gel together. spam below

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I figured I would drop the copypaste down below. I would love to chat with you on discord if you get time; we would love to have you on the team if you decide to stay horde side.

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for all DPS and Healers. Accepting all classes. Currently 9/10H.

Our members range in experience from players starting this expansion, to long time mythic raiders, to everything in between; no matter the skill, gear, or experience level, we are welcoming and supportive of all players’ goals.

We are open to cross-server raid members if transfers are not a possibility.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact either:
Liryia/Bellany @BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet or myself @Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on Bnet . We hope to hear from you!

Hey there, newer guild on alliance but we have a stable ground. Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for but feel free to take a look. You’d be more than welcome to hang out and do your thing. We have a helpful bunch, tho not on 24/7 we make sure to get a hold of everyone to help when we can.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi Convokegobrr,

Stardust is Alliance and we currently need a boomkin, warlock, spriest, or dps dk for our raid team. We are looking for raiders whose goals align with those of the guild. Doing so helps maintain a helpful and positive raiding environment. Understandably, any new chars will take some time to level and get raid ready, but we see that as a short term challenge and we are willing to wait for great long-term fits.

We are a friendly bunch! Stardust falls in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we have had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it and therefore won’t over promise. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners. We need to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities such jobs, kids, school, etc.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST on US-Stormrage.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi!

Disorientated on Stormrage is an alliance raiding guild, and we could be a good fit for you. We’re AOTC focused and are 10/10H for Castle Nathria (Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST). If raiding isn’t quite your scene we are open to having social members who want a group of fun people to run m+ and other content. If you want to talk more hit up one of the officers on bnet or our discord!

[HORDE] WYRMREST ACCORD-US

&

Chill Dungeons w/ Friends Cross Server/Faction Community

New guild looking for casual chill people…

Any of you 21+ crazies on the WrA horde side looking for a chill guild? I just started one with some of my friends and we are looking for more players that are casual, non-toxic, and friendly. We like the homey feeling of when you log in, we say HI, and chat with everyone, ask how your day was… so on. We enjoy doing group content without the stressed fast paced feeling of a progression guild. (PVE/PVP) We have a lively discord that tends to get a little crazy at times.

We are mainly are doing low mythics right now and working our way up and would love to have some more people. We help everyone, even if it doesn’t benefit us, and we don’t care if you haven’t stepped foot into a dungeon yet in Shadowlands. We are playing to have fun. We are raiding on occasion with the cross server/faction BNET community that I also run, Currently CN 10/10N. Not sure if we will be moving on to heroic or not.

In addition to the guild I also run a CROSS Server/Faction Community of like-minded people. They are an extension of our guild :blush: If you are interested in either the guild or the community please add me to bnet and whisper me.

Nickaya#1743

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 5/10m 1 night Artificer prog @18%

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.

Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm) May become mandatory at the start of new tier.

Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently we are on Articifer. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM

Discord: TheRealRyan#1044

Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer

Discord: Jester27908#6385

Bnet: Carigit#1110