[H] [US] healer LF 2 day raiding

Hello! I am a returning player who just got back into the game about 2 weeks ago and am looking to find a guild to do m+ and raiding with. I am looking for a guild that I can do normal clears with and then move on to heroic and ideally a little bit of mythic push. I’d prefer a 2 day weekday night schedule. I currently have a holy paladin at ilvl 202 that im working on getting raid ready and have all other healing classes at level 50 and am willing to level and gear any of those if needed however I’d prefer to stick with holy paladin or disc priest. As for the type of community I am not too picky, however I am openly gay so an lgbt friendly environment is mandatory. My characters are currently on lightbringer and sargeras however I am willing to switch for the right community. Thanks in advance!

My battle.net is Hiveminded#11675

Hey Hivez,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 8/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers

still looking :slight_smile:

Hi!

Disorientated could be a great fit for you (and we’re looking for an HPal)! We’re an Alliance AOTC focused guild on Stormrage, currently putting a bow on Normal Sylvanas while working on some Heroic bosses as well. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and there are usually some m+ runs going every night plus an alt raid on the weekend (typically, 9.1 has put this aside temporarily).

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you’re interested in talking more! (Unfortunately I’m about to go on vacation but either of the other officers are good to reach out to)

Hey there!
I saw your post looking for a guild. Our guild is recruiting for our heroic/mythic raiding roster. We are an alliance mythic raiding guild on the server Kel-Thuzad called Indoubtedteddly Fan Club that raids Fri+Sat 8:30-11:30pm Mountain Time. We’ve been around for a long time, and have a lot of friendly players in the guild ^.^. We are looking for people that have strong attendance, active, self-motivated, attentive, receptive to feedback - And of course, be a friendly addition to our family! At the moment we are 7/10H. If you are interested and feel like chatting more about it, let me know!

-Skuishy

I unfortunately dont have a pally on alliance. I do have a priest however and know how to play disc if thats also something you are looking for.

Hey there Hivez,

are you still looking for a guild? we are actively recruiting tanks and healers for our multiple teams, both operate on a 2 day raid schedule. Check us out, we welcome you to join one or all of our communities.

Hello :slight_smile:
We would love to talk to you we are looking for healers and enjoy doing mythic pluses with each other.
We are currently 7/10H, 1/10M SOD
We are an alliance guild on proudmoore.

Hey there Hive we are a heroic / casual mythic guild looking for a holy pally we are 10/10N and 6/10H making quick progress we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde I sent you a request hope to talk to you soon

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz Zul’jin - Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Weds 7PM to 10PM EST plus optional Monday
Current Progression: 8/10H 1/10M SOD

Contacts:
-Recruiting officer-
Discord- @Conceald#0535
Bnet- Conceald#11955
-Guild Leader-
Discord- @HellfirePain#8117
Bnet- HellfirePain#1736

Requirements:
-Good attendance.
-Have knowledge of your class.
-Positive attitude.
-Desire to progress into mythic.
-Team player

Immediate Needs:
-Priest(Shadow)
-Demon hunter(Havoc)
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec

Other needs
-Key pushers
-Flex raiders

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz Zul’jin - Horde

**Raid Times/Days:**Tues/Weds 7PM to 10PM EST plus optional Monday

Current Progression: 8/10H 1/10M SOD

Contacts:
-Recruiting officer-
Discord- @Conceald#0535
Bnet- Conceald#11955

-Guild Leader-
Discord- @HellfirePain#8117
Bnet- HellfirePain#1736

Requirements:
-Good attendance.
-Have knowledge of your class.
-Positive attitude.
-Desire to progress into mythic.
-Team player

Immediate Needs:
-Priest(Shadow)
-Demon hunter(Havoc)
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec

Other needs:
-Key pushers
-Flex raiders

Sorry for the delay, still on vacation. I’m giving you bnet to our raid lead, Ferwin. We definitely would take a disc priest if you’re still looking!