Yet another tank LF Guild

Brewmaster Monk 221ilvl (i have other tank classes as well maxed) LF a tank slot in a guild. Prefer a weekday raiding guild between the hours of 8-11p EST. I would also prefer to be part of an AOTC focused guild that may get their feet wet in mythic raiding but doesnt make a job of the game trying to get CE. I also have raid-leading experience if needed for that role as well.

Btag: ultimate#1138

Hello, Jedhigh! Perrind here. I am the Raid Leader for one of Aspire’s four raid teams, and I lead Team Green. We are actually looking for a tank right now for our Tues/Wed night roster. We raid from 10pm to 1am EST, and we are currently 7/10H. Our focus is AOTC, and our raid team is still relatively new, just being a few months old. We’re really laid back and I do not allow toxic individuals of any sort in our raid group. If you are interested, let me know!

Battle.net: Perrind#1933
Discord: Perrind#2124

I appreciate you reaching out but i work at 5am so those raid hours just are not good for me.

Hey Jedhigh!

Disorientated could be a good fit for you! We’re AOTC focused and trying to build our roster for 9.1. Currently we’ve got the MT slots filled, but there should be some OT opportunities this summer if you’re open to playing WW or MW. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST, and guildies will typically run m+ throughout the week plus an alt raid on the weekends.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to chat more!