No longer looking

3 friends looking for a AOTC guild. Hpriest / MW Monk / F Mage. Currently we are 3/10H but would like to press further.

Hey, Landrine,
Sound like y’all might be a great fit for what we’re looking for. We’re Chain Reaction, a small/mid-sized Alliance guild on Lightbringer raiding T/Th 7-9:30pm pst. Our logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/3322/ , and I’ve sent you friend requests on Bnet and Discord.
If you’re interested for more info or a trial run to check us out, hit me up!

P. S. I’m Beth#0208 Discord and RowanBeth#1291

Hey Landrine,

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hiya, Landrine!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you and your friends to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We have family raid nights (Normal clears for alts, shards, or catch up) on Wednesdays in the same time slot. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey there! Added you on bnet

Disorientated could be a great fit for you and your friends! We’re currently 4/10H in sanctum and got close to killing soulrender this week. Raid nights are Tues/Fri 8-11pm (might change to Tues/Thurs soon) with an alt raid on Saturdays and plenty of m+ throughout the week.

Check out the linked post and let’s talk more. Toasted21#1832 on bnet

Hey Landrine!
You guys would be a good fit for us. We are a raiding guild currently in the process of rebuilding a raid team. We are on Horde Mal’Ganis. Our core raid team is 10/10 H and 3/10 M, our raid times are Tue/Thu 8pm-11pm CST. If you would like to trial run with us or check us out you can add me on bnet or discord!

Bnet# BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord# Toasty#4269

Hey Landrine,

We are Thought, an Alliance 2 day a week guild on Sargeras. We are 10/10H, 4/10M and are recruiting for our core team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10PM CST.

We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing for CE this tier. We are on the same server and we usually do an off night heroic clear. If you all are interested in getting into mythic, we may be the perfect fit. If you want to talk just feel free to add me.

Let me know if you are interested, you can reach me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677.

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

Skilled Healer (with DPS OS)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hey Landrine! We’re an AotC focused guild looking for some more to round out our roster. We’re only a little ahead of you progression wise (5/10), but I’m sure you would be fine. I’ll add you in-game, and drop our about us spam below. Looking forward to chatting more with you!