Stormrage 222 Hpal LF normal/heroic raid

[Stormrage NA] 222 Hpal looking for normal/heroic SoD guild :). No experience with healing raid but I did complete 10/10H on my tank in CN. Currently gearing hard through m+ looking for a guild maybe 1-2 nights a week. Thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey bud we are looking for a holy pally for our heroic / casual raid team if your interested in faction swapping we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde we are 10/10 and 7/10H with fatescribe sub 10% if interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on Discord or Sig#11142 on Battle.net

Hey there,

Disorientated is an AOTC focused guild (bonus, we’re on Stormrage) and are looking for another healer for the raid team! We raid Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and run m+ throughout the week. We’re 3/10H and looking to make some quick progress in the next couple weeks.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you want to chat more!

Toasted21#1832

Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are looking for a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Hi there!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting a healer and may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 5/10H & 10/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

We are currently looking to find 1 more healer (Disc Priest/Hpal) and 2-3 DPS (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Mage) for our Friday/Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30 EST) raid group.

Current Progress 10/10 N 6/10 Heroic

Our main focus is AOTC and we may dabble with some Mythic Content.
-Keys throughout the week.
-Established guild EST 2014 with strong leadership
-Chill group of people who just like playing the game
-Prioritize community over progress (Ragers please GTFO)

If we sound like the community for you please add my BTag Rorigin#1522.

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for normal/heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

Heals: Druid, Pally

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hit me up and let’s chat

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

Hello there. If you are still looking;

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hello!
My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959. Can’t wait to hear from you.

Thank you!