249 Resto / Enh Sham LFG

Howdy,

I’m a resto shaman main but comfortable playing Enh instead if needed. Looking for something super casual, preferably 2-3 nights a week although I can push it if needed. Available any day / time after 5pm EST, with the exception of Wednesday / Saturday where I’m preoccupied from 9p-12a EST.

I have previous experience raiding / have raided at the cutting edge level in the past. I’m open to playing Alliance or Horde and open to transferring servers if needed.

Feel free to reply here or add itsdrakzter#11582 if you have questions.

Hey, we’re Horde on Bleeding Hollow. We have become more casual over the last two expansions and raid on Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm EST. We’d love to have you if you’re interested. I sent you a Bnet request or you can add me on Discord Silain#2560.

Hello!

We are actively looking for healers.

I would love to chat with you! I think you would be a great fit for our guild.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est.

When we are not raiding we are pushing mythic+

Last season my core raiders all got AOTC and KSM.

Feel free to add me
Discord shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Happy gaming!

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a mythic raiding guild looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 4/11 Heroic, 10/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

In addition to the priority classes/specs we encourage all talented players to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

Current Recruitment Needs

• Healers: Resto Druid w/ DPS offspec, Resto Shaman w/ DPS offspec
  • Melee: Enhance Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, Exceptional Melee
  • Ranged: Mage, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions:

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Hi Ghuunie!

If you’re open to playing Alliance side my guild, Disorientated, is looking for another healer or someone comfortable offspeccing heals when needed. We’re AOTC focused and raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST on Stormrage. Outside of raid nights we typically have guildies putting m+ runs together and some people PVPing intermittently as well.

Bnet - toasted21#1832
Discord - Brutal#6422