DH/DK/Monk LF AOTC/KSM Home

Hello all. I just got to 60 last night after determining I was going to swap mains for the remainder of SL. I can easily level the DK if you want me to main it also. I was 4/10H on my main before swapping and losing my guild. Currently grinding keys/LFR to get some low ilvl gear then plan to grind keys to 225-230ilvl to be heroic ready. I can raid any day except sunday preferably. I can raid 5-10pm cst. I love keys, pvp, raiding, even RP. All aspects of the game I enjoy. Oh and past exp is 4/12M in ny’alotha, and AOTC in castle. Look forward to talkin to yall :smiley:

Hi Scythe!

MGB (2/10M & AOTC) is currently recruiting! Message us if you’re interested in joining!!

Discord: Ali_A#1167
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Guild Environment:
We are a mature all around guild with the largest social community in our server faction. We are mainly focused on raiding progression but during non-raid days we dabble in high-end PvP and M+ content as well.

Raid Team:
Our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can!! Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well. We foster learning and improvement in our raid group but we will bench players when needed in order to kill a boss.

What we’re looking for:
Any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 pm Eastern to 11:30 pm Eastern

Raider.io:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/deathwing/Murderous%20Gummy%20Bears
WarcraftLogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/deathwing/murderous%20gummy%20bears

VODs of our raids: https://www.twitch.tv/deadliftsc

Hey there, add my btag Papajohn#1909 and lets chat!

Looking for a WW monk for our casual mythic team we currently are 2/10M 10/10H we raid 7 to 10 cst Tuesday and Wednesday nights you can reach me at Sig#9905 on Discord or Sig#11142 on bnet

Hey message me on discord ZephyrXT7#5949 my guild might be a good fit for you

Hey Scythê,

Check out our recruitment post and reach out if you have any questions. Contact info is in the link!

Hi Scythê,

I 'm GM of Nocturnal Sun on Area 52 and team lead of our Tues/Thurs team that runs from 8pm to 11pm EST. We have AoTC and 2/10m. If these times work for you add me on bnet and we can chat about what you would prefer to play and where you could fit into our team/guild. Thanks!
~ Jesseika#11484

Still searching.

Knights of the Alliance on Lightbringer raids at the exact times you are available since the raid leaders – hell, the guild leaders – are all CST as well. We are a military/veteran-based guild, filled with members who push as far as we can in raids, routinely getting AOTC and stepping into Mythic when we can. We push Mythic+ keys when we’re able to, have dedicated guild PVP days for those who love to PVP and even simply log in to farm materials for trade goods just because… We are basically a large family who loves to raid together. No, seriously. We are. Several of us are brothers, some are fathers and sons, uncles and nephews, husbands and wives, etc. We just love to have fun.

Don’t take my word for it though. Reach out to our guild recruitment officer if interested. His information is found below (he’d contact you himself, but apparently his 35-year old butt, Blizzard thinks is suddenly under 18):

His Battletag ID is: FallenAngel#1436
His Discord ID is Devin#5975

He can answer any questions you may have, as well as sell the Guild considerably better than I can.

Hello Scythe - would love to chat. We offer the raiding, mythic +, and pvp content you are looking for in a guild. Feel free to drop your btag or discord and I’ll be in touch.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 5/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: 3 Core Healers (All Classes)
  • Melee:4 Core Melee (Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shaman)
  • Ranged: 5 Core Ranged (Mage, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Warlock)l

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Shaman, Priest, Druid
  • Tank: Druid, Warrior, Demon Hunter
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior
  • Ranged: All

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hi Scythe!

Disorientated could be a good fit for you! We’re an alliance AOTC guild on Stormrage. Currently 7/10H raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST (7-10 CST). We’d love to add another DH to our roster (and bonus we’d also take the DK or monk if you want to play those instead).

We’re a tight knit and pretty relaxed guild but we hit progression hard during raid. Outside of raid nights guildies will run keys, level alts, or play other games together (FFXIV has been fun lately). We have a very active discord server too.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you think we’re what you’re looking for! bnet - toasted21#1832

Hit us up if you are still looking, would love to chat. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Feel free to give us a look if you’re still browsing :slight_smile: