No longer clicking on negative and complaining threads

Don’t forget corporate shill and boot licker.

2 Likes

Awesome! I was just wondering how you were going to address things on the forum in the future!

2 Likes

haha, i don’t believe a word you’re saying.

1 Like

Apparently they are important & want everyone else to know what they are thinking about.

Basically it’s the forum equivalent of being an influencer.

1 Like

Diablo 4 has
terrible itemization
No endgame
No downtime timer helltide and helltide hawezar has big empty zone with zero mobs.
Class balance is bad they nerf vulnerable dmg to much it’s not a intresting stat anymore and made the game more boring by doing so.
Stash space is still lacking
No group finder or global chat
Duriel is a mandatory thing you do and the boss fight aint even good.
they release every season without ptr so player have bad experience and alot of bugs at start of a season.
they promised rune words
they promised leaderboards 13th feb.

so people are upset and say d4 bad.
are you sure they are wrong?

1 Like

I got some good stuff for you!

Table of Contents
x1. Improvements, Fixes, QoL = 30 Improvements, Fixes, QoL
x2. Calendar = Calendar System Makes Happy Eyeballs 👁
x3. Companion App = Diablo 4 Mobile Companion App
x4. Paragon Stones = Paragon Stones give spinach muscled arms!
x5. Obol Vendor = Obol Vendor becomes a conglomerate!
x6. Build Safezone = Build your own Safezone and gain bonuses with components!
x7. FLEX = NEW FLEX affix is approved by Arnold Schwarzenegger
x8. Shrines = Expanded Shrine System gives better mojo ⛪
x9. Set Items = Set items get Deckard Cain to stay awhile and listen
x10. Treasure Gremlin = Treasure Gremlins are pregnant with goblins!
x11. Empowerment Levels = Empowerment levels gives players purpose at LV 100!
x12. Nightmare Dungeon Affixes = Nightmare Dungeon Affixes can git gud with this updated system! 👍
x13. ChallengeDungeons = Challenge Dungeons make you git gud!
x14. Dungeon Rarity = Dungeon Rarity brings all the boys to the yard! 😂
x15. Legendry Glyphs = Legendary Glyphs make pp into PP
x16. New Helltides = This Updated Helltide system has chance for hell to freeze over. 👿
x17. Eternal Game Modes = NEW Eternal Game Modes are a spicy meatball! 🧆
x18. Events = Event Rarity Makes People Borat I am Excite! 💖
x19. Primals = Octimus Primals! 🕗
x20. Crafting = Why did you Make like a Crafting Skill Tree and 🥬 this out!
x21. Reputation Crafters = Reputation Vendors / Crafters are a Hikaru Juicer 🧃
x22. Gems = He went to Jared to get this Gems upgrade! 💎
x23. Upgraded Occultist = Improved Occultist covets your gems and is not Adam Sandler
x24. Nexus = Live long and prosper with Nexus. New content for high level players. 🖖
x25. Sage Vendor = The NEW Sage Vendor turns your duds into thuds! 😱
x26. DPS dummies = We Need some Mmmm Crash Test Dummies 🪆
x27. Blessing Vendor = Bless me Vendor for I want to sin. 🙅‍♂️
x28. Hero Variants = By the Power of Greyskull here are Powerful Hero Variants! 💀
x29. Pets = Get a Pet save your mouse clickies! 🐇
x30. Shoulder Gear Slot = NEW Shoulder Slot = 😍
x31. Earring Gear Slot = New 👂 ring Slot = Hear me Roar with approval
x32. Affinity = 3 NEW Affinity Types give players more choices in powering up. 🤔
x33. NEW Gear Affixes = 20 NEW Affixes. PLEASE comment even if you no like. 🤔 - #23 by Urza-1177
x34. NEW Goblins = Goblins Two.oh! 👺

Top 10 Joke Patch Notes Dec 2023 = TOP 10 Joke Patch Notes DEC 2023 😜
Top 10 Joke Patch Notes JAN 2023 = TOP 10 Joke Patch Notes JAN 2024 🤪
TOP 10 JOKE Patch Notes FEB 2024 = Top 10 Joke Patch Notes FEB 2024 😝
TOP 10 Cut Joke Patch Notes FEB 2024 = Top 10 CUT Joke Patch Notes FEB 2024 😜 - #7 by Urza-1177

Season 2 Review = The Season 2 Comprehensive Review 👨‍🏫
S2 To eternal or not to eternal = S2 To Eternal or not to Eternal. That is the question. ❔
S1 Owner of a Malignant Heart = Owner of a Malignant Heart! 🖤
S3 Reloaded = Season 3 reloaded. Vaults redesigned. 🔃

Mount Racing = Mount Racing. Get your hoof on! 🏇
Unique Enchanting = IDEA - Unique Enchanting! 🦄
Region Economic Buffs = IDEA - Region Economic Buffs. 🦾
Top 20 Helltide Improvements = TOP 20 Helltide Improvements 🎩
10 New Affixes = Bonus 5th Affixes (10 total) make you go wut in the wut wut!? 😕
50 Omega Tips = The 50 Omega Tips Thread (Many for new players) 💁‍♂️
AoZ fixes and ideas = Salvaging AoZ into something coherant on Eternal 🩸
The Bone Thrall Ballista Thread = The Bone Thrall Ballista 3 Emoji Thread 🏹
Potion Thread = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/the-toil-trouble-cauldron-bubble-potion-thread/145691

10 Elephants = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/addressing-the-10-elephants-in-the-room/133102
BIG BLUE = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/with-big-blue/137442
Steel chest solution = https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/steel-chest-solution-and-qol-for-helltides/138893

Everything I have made.

5 Likes

Pretty impressive list there

1 Like

…right!

90% from the said posts are either trolling, or …trolling and hating. Frustration you come and write about it … once, twice… ten times … 50 times. But nope! Literally lots of trolls and haters have hundreds, if not thousands of posts under their…belts. That’s no longer throwing your frustration or giving constructive feedback to the game. Nope! That’s…sickness.

Cry me a river dude. You like a game that is objectively a dump in the mouth of long time fans of this series. The echo chamber of positivity you seek isn’t on these forums. Maybe you should look in a forum less grounded in reality- perhaps one run by the Furry community. It’s a long shot, but it’s possible that a community comprised of individuals that identify as squirrels might not think the game sucks. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if you met a D4 dev or two in there.

5 Likes

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

It seems that you have indeed become the complainer and bringer of negativity that you speak of. Now be gone with you!! I rebuke you in the name of Diablo…!!! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Can we please get on this mods. Dude wants to be banned. Lets act Like burger king here.

The majority of the lore in season 3 was creating exposition for a same gender relationship. I don’t think the developers come to diablo thinking about the lore.

Don’t blame you i used to be interested as well.

Step 1, massive layoffs. Step 2, hire marketing teams to flood the forums with personal stories. step 3, we’ll see

This happens more often around good games. Glad you like D4, and many others do, but there are many valid criticisms.

Good. If every other person did the same, we might actually get something achieved in those threads instead of replying to the same idiots repeating the same dumb shillpoints.

I’m not saying you personally are guilty of this; only that there are many who are.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s wise to shut down any dialogue about the game in the forums.

Whether or not it’s constructive or not, it’s data that the blizzard team can use.

If you have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation, move on.

And yes, the same complaints come up over and over again - there’s a reason for that.

1 Like

You can just click on them and read them but keep having your own opinion.

It‘s a forum - people will tell you about good things, bad things, useless things, negative things, Karen things (hi Avalon) and what-the-f***-things. And It’s okay because this is a forum. Dont like it? Don‘t read or post.

People who are coping with this state of the game is actually damaging/delaying the future improvements.

Complaining and shaming is the best thing you can do to a game like this. Just because people complain, doesn’t mean that it’s a negative/toxic thing.

You are just coping hard at this point and trying to dismiss the endgame and the non existent replay value, because you’re a casual. This game is not a single player, it’s a live service, replayable arpg that needs good gameplay, good replay, good itemization, good systems.

Just because you play it super slow and enjoy it a lot, doesn’t mean that the negative comments are toxic.

Depleted uranium shells are made from one of the most toxic substances on earth and they chew through armour like a hot knife through butter.