Steel Chest solution and QoL for Helltides. 🔧

Steel chests are a problem and need an emergency fix to help endgame as they keep disappearing and you have to try and get them to show up in various ways while on the helltide clock.

1) Steel chests changed. Number one priority on helltides fixing has to be steel chests are fixed. This seems to have something to do with the boss that spawns as we dont have this issue with other chests. Steel chests keep not showing up and trying to restart game or portal to town and back does not always work and you lose hundreds of shards if near end of helltide. This is a major feel bad moment.

I suggest that steel chests no longer spawn a boss. These boss are just added as extra bosses in the map and drop items and extra shards. There is no need for a boss to guard this chest as no other chest is guarded by bosses.

2) QoL on helltides needs to happen. I dont like running buggy helltide website on my phone or desktop alt tab. It can lead to deaths and wastes time. Why isnt every event shown on our current diablo map? Why not show all the bosses as well? Why do we have to rely on third party websites for steel chest and mystery chest locations? What is the reasoning for keeping this information out of the game?

3) Drop rate on cinders needs to be increased. I hear this is being worked on so lets get it done ASAP! This is affecting ppls Duriel runs.

4) Economy Uniques or aspects are needed. I would love something to increase pickup radius, or increase my cinder drops, or get movement over 200% to support a helltide farm character. These would be great options for powerful characters that can drop some power for economy in helltides.

A) Aspect of the Lacuni
Gain 15-25% movespeed after picking up gold, item, cinder, red dust, or other materials for 5 seconds. This movespeed can take you over the movespeed 200% cap. Useable on boots.

B) Aspect of the Collector
Increase your pickup and light radius by 30-50%. Usable on amulet, helm, chest, pants, shield.

C) Aspect of the Greedy
Lucky Hit 5% - Enemy defeated by this lucky hit drops 10-25% more cinders, gem fragments, gold, and veiled crystals. (25% on dropping 1-3 items like veil crystal would be 25% chance for extra one.)

D) Hell Cloak (unique chest).
All Damage
Attack Speed
Movespeed
Fire Resist

You attract extra meteors while in helltides that target you and explode into 5-15 cinders. (these are same meteors that spawn bosses)

5) Cinder goblins. Am I right?

Thoughts forum goers?

1 Like

Looks to be too much complexity for the devs. I like some of these though.

1 Like