S2 To Eternal or not to Eternal. That is the question. ❔

List of everything in Season 2 I could think of that goes to eternal or does not go to eternal.

:white_check_mark: Goes to Eternal
:x: Gone at season end

Your uber drops! :white_check_mark: (oh yah!)
That empty feeling because your uber drops were all same ring :white_check_mark:
(oh noes!)
Your shame for using RMT :white_check_mark:
Tears of Blood Glyph :x:
The countless hours you put in leveling Tears of blood :x:
All your other Glyph :white_check_mark:
Midwinter Blight currency items :x:
Blood Powers :x:
The 100+ items on storage alts :white_check_mark: (rah ro!)
Your snapshotting gear set :white_check_mark: (naughty!)
Pacts :x:
Cosmetics :white_check_mark:
That feeling that something is missing in your life :white_check_mark:
The Dawn Special Event Aspect :white_check_mark:
(I have some reports this does in fact goto eternal which makes 0 sense. No idea how second part works on eternal. IF this is doing nothing 18s of the 30s because you cant reduce timer because midwinter thing doesnt exist on eternal then its a useless aspect on eternal.)
Other Aspects :white_check_mark:
Your character :white_check_mark:
Your lust for the cow level :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Duriel and other Boss Mats :white_check_mark:
Gileon’s Brew :white_check_mark:
Materials like Veiled Crystal and Forgotten Soul :white_check_mark:
Materials related to season like Potent Blood and Pacts and Blood Sigils :x:
The 4/4 rare items you accidently blew up :x: (boo)
The 4/4 rare items you DINT accidently blow up :white_check_mark: (yahoo!)
Mount Unlocks :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: (actually go immediately)
Season pass you dint finish :x:
And Finally the frens you made along the way :white_check_mark: but sadly also :x: for some of them.

What did I miss?
Am I wrong on one?

Thoughts?!

2 Likes

To much time on your hands. Play a game you like maybe?

3 Likes

Did u even read this? You obviously dint. This post doesnt even say I dont like the game. ITs a list of items going or not going to eternal.

I realize you dint have snickers bar when you attempted to go past the first line and got bored and then bashed me instead but at least next time can you wait 5 min and give it as much effort to read as you did to spell too as to.

Disappointed in Lazyloaf, Rambo, and Gradiant that upvoted a useless comment where its obvious azdaar dint even read post.

That’s probably one of the White Knight bots that got a little confused. Saw a list and automatically thought it was a list of complaints, or requested changes. The AI is still young.

So far, eternal just doesn’t interest me. We’ll see what season 3 is like and then I might change my mind. Thanks for putting the list together.

Makes def sense. But not the 3 ppl that upvoted it. Shame on them!!!

1 Like