IDEA - Region Economic Buffs. 🦾

These are buffs that you gain while inside a region. Each region has a range that increases with the renown you have in that region for a nice little fun buff. Gives good incentive to do optional quests or complete all dungeons in each region.

Fractured Peaks → Ghostly Benefactor = Everytime 10-20 legendary items drop, drop 1 more with an item power of their average +25-50.

Dry Steppes → Black Market - Vendors here will sell an additional 1-5 items. 0.25 - 1.5% for each item to be a mystery satchel for sale for 100k-50k gold. Only 1 satchel offered per 8 hours. These can contain anything from forgotten souls caches to Glyph Orbs (small experience for all your glyphs), a legendary item, or even ultra rarely unique items. (Idea by Winter626)

Scosglen —> Goblin Hunting Grounds - Goblins have a 5-15% chance to be encounted in pairs.

Khejistan → Echoes of Fortune - 1-5% chance defeated elites release an explosion of gold.

Hawezar → Lost Treasure Maps - Chests have a 0.5-2.5% chance to release a treasure map. Find the location for a treasure trove that contains a large amount of gem fragments, materials, gold, and / or other goodies with a small chance at legendary and a very small chance at unique.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Put an addition for gobbos. Very small random chance for greeds realm that opens for the player/ players who kill the goblin.

Edit: the buffs themselves sound decent too, have avail at maximum renoun, then you can have the black market have a % chance of having a legendary for sale (a sub par one that you’d only want the affix off).

1 Like

Vaults chance at opening from all gobs should just be part of the game I think so I wont add it here. Thanks for posting!

Very true. I used to love when I got a portal off a goblin (before they allowed ring farming greed :expressionless:, then it became silly).
Bringing back that “oh just killed a goMFG!!! Greed portal!” Would be a positive experience. As an instanced thing for the players that hit it/ killed it, probably would bring back the goblin farms in a way.

Maybe the “black market” could have a very small chance for a mystery satchel for sale? Chance to drop anything from trashy stuff, to souls?

1 Like

I love it!!!

It does allow for another source, albeit a very random and bad source.
Max renoun should grant extra bonus stuff beyond what we’ve currently got available.

Brainstorming what may be (and what we know might not even exist) is always fun though :slight_smile:

Oooh, very fun idea (because I’ve seen people wanting one)
Get max renoun in all 5 regions- unlocks a quest line.
Finishing the questline gives you access to sanctuaries very last hairdresser, a master of the almost extinct art of hairdressing (malthael got rid of them first due to receiving a bad hairdo).