Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10PM PST
Loot System: Personal Loot --> Loot Council
Uldir: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 1/8 M (AOTC)
BoD: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M (AOTC)
CoS: 2/2 H (AOTC)
EP: 8/8N, 8/8 H, 4/8 M (AOTC)
Recruitment needs for Mythic Progression:
DPS: Fire Mage, Warlock, Rogue, BM/MM Hunter preferred
Heals: Disc, HPal, RDruid preferred, but any strong healer will be considered!
Application: tinyurl. com/y6t7xv6m
Hello! Thanks for checking us out.
<Safe Word> is a guild that was created by a group of friends who met the beginning of Legion and raided together for over 2 years. We are a social guild with 1 mythic progression oriented raid team.
We’re looking to really buckle down and dedicate more effort to pushing CE each tier. Historically, we’ve accepted almost anyone (provided they socially fit) and dealt with low DPS/attendance. Moving forward, we are really looking to recruit people who share our goals; get CE while having fun and being fully invested.
As a raider, we will expect the following from you:
- Advanced knowledge of your class(es) - Know what spells do what, and the specific utility you’re bringing to each fight.
- Advanced knowledge of the fights - Read the dungeon journals, watch videos from your favorite YouTuber. Just come prepared and familiar with mechanics.
- Donations to the guild bank (gold, profession mats, consumables, BOE greens/blues, etc) - It takes a lot of time and money for us to supply consumables, enchants, and gems for our raiders/mythic+ teams. We don’t have a minimum requirement, but every little bit helps our community thrive.
- The willingness to help your guildies - Not everyone may be as good as you, or familiar with fights, or have as much free time, and that’s okay. Be the person who asks, “How can I help?” rather than, “why isn’t Fried doing better damage?” Toxicity spreads, and we don’t tolerate it. That being said, we’re not afraid to ask under-performers to sit out while they work on improvements.
- One M+ per week (highest to your ability or whatever will reward the highest loot) - We expect our raiders to be putting effort in even on off-nights. Going this extra step will help you bond with your team, and show us that you’re serious about gearing outside of raid.
What you can expect from us:
- We provide consumables, including flasks, feasts, personal buff food, potions, enchants, and gems. Not just for raid, but any guild activity (including M+, BGs, etc).
- Fun, friendly, and safe environment. We don’t have the tolerance for hate speech, racism, sexism, or homophobia. Instant removal for those who cross that line, no questions asked.
- Prepared for the fights, knowing in advance which strat we’ll be using for the night. Our raid leaders dedicate a lot of time outside of the game to be as prepared as possible for the night.
- Open discussion environment. Things like loot rules, guild rules, and strats aren’t always set in stone, and we are open to change. If you’d like to see something different, we’re open to hearing you out.
- People to play with! We’re always up to something (raid, mythic+, pvp, mount runs, transmog runs, etc), and it takes little effort to rally the troops. However, you’ll want to be the type of person who’s okay initiating events. Note that we’re a guild with less than 100 individual players, so expecting people to be on all day is unrealistic. If you’re looking for a large guild, we’re not it.
Mythic+ Groups: If you’re looking to push your rating or see how high of a dungeon you can do, we can do that with you! We require our raiders to do high keys, but if you’re just here for the social aspect or only want to do dungeons, there’s no requirement. We have a lot of experienced M+'ers who are almost always down to run content. Scheduling this is near impossible, but we have groups running every evening.
We currently have a need for any role in a M+ setting, but a special emphasis on tanks.
We also host weekly events! Past events have been:
- Hive Mind mount run
- Herb & Herb - Let loose and farm materials for the guild bank as a group
- BFA Dungeon Meta Achievement
- Uldir & BFD Raid Meta Achievement
- Cross-game events, such as Overwatch, DnD, and ESO.
As a guildie, we expect you to be positive, fun, and easy going. We joke around a lot with each other, as most families do, but we don’t need negativity or intentional rude behavior. Maintaining the positive atmosphere and experience is our top priority. We’re also looking for someone who’s helpful towards others, as we have some new or returning players.
<Safe Word> is LGBT friendly, and does not discriminate against race/sexual orientation/gender. 21 and older, please!
If you’re interested and have more questions, please feel free to add us on Discord!
Discord of Recruitment officer, Esaora: Esaora#3578