[H] ~400 Lock LF 2 weeknight PST raid team

Greetings, returning raider, but new to the horde, to the warlock class, and to BoD. My current guild rocks, but they raid while I’m at work.

Details. I’m looking for a team that raids…

• 1 or 2 nights per week;
  • out of Tu, W, and Th;
  • starting at or after 6 PM Pacific;
  • and ending at or before midnight Pacific.

I’ve got lots of raid experience with plenty of AotCs (and two CEs from the last-tier content droughts). I do my homework and learn quickly. I’m good about communicating when I’ll be absent. In the past I’ve been a mid-range mythic raider (mostly green to blue logs in mythic on other characters, available upon request). I’m pretty chill and quiet in discord, chiming in mostly with questions. I’m flexible about content in the short term, but I’m hoping to do some progression raiding come the Azshara tier.

I’ve got some friends on my current server so I’m not in a rush to hop, and I intend to stay put until I get to know and like a new team (i.e., ~a month).

Happy searching, and drop me a line if I might fit with your team.

Hello Citra!

I know that your post says that you only want 2 nights at most, but if you are able or interested in a 3 day guild Id love to hear from you. Who is John Galt is a Horde guild that raid Tue/Thu/Sun from 7:30-10:30 pst on the server Hyjal. Our current progression is 5/9M. The guild formed back in early BC and has been around for 12+ years. If you are interested please contact me at Discord: Delgalo#9742 or on Bent: Delgalo#1485

Hi there! Here’s a little about my guild! We are currently recruiting a dps and healer for our mythic raid team (Raid Team 1). All flasks, food, enchants, and gems are provided to our raiders. We can pay for your server transfer if we’re the right fit!

Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times:
Raid Team 1: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm cst
Raid Team 2: Friday & Saturday 7:30pm - 9:30pm cst

Raid Progression: 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N

Time Zone Raid Time Equivalencies:
EST: 8:30pm
PST: 5:30pm
MST: 6:30pm
About Us: AFK Mom Aggro was made by a group of friends late legion, but really started to grow in BFA. We are a raiding/social guild and currently in the process of growing our PvP aspect. We have a very active discord and 524 guildies. All active, since we have monthly inactive purges. We welcome all types of members, hardcore content pushers and casuals alike! We have a different event each day. Such as; mythic keys, PvP, mog runs, farming, movie night, contests, cards against humanity, guild lottery, monopoly, and more! We have two different raid teams. Raid Team 1 is semi-hardcore mythic raid team. While, Raid Team 2 is more casual, noncommittal type of team. We created Raid Team 2 for players who can’t commit to a raid team, but hate pugging.
Our guild has something to offer for everyone! Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!

Contact Recruitment:
Bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765

Hello! Guild name is We Try. We’re a new guild, but can definitely accommodate your raid needs. We have a Friday night, but it’s looking like that will turn into a “if you can” night then other days of the week we’re going to be raiding. Kyonexe#1453 add me on Battle net if you’re interested. We’re on Tichondrius.

Cheers.

Hello! If you aren’t against raiding on the weekends, < Bello Infernum > Is a newly formed guild on Malganis (H) . We raid Friday/Sunday 8pm-11pm central (i believe 6-9pm PST) . We have a battlenet community as well, for those who are not on the server to connect and get to know each other cross server. Your friends are welcome too! I would say most of us are pretty friendly and we have a lot of people that are almost always on doing something. We are trying to build a fun, respectful raiding atmosphere, while pushing harder difficulty and new content. Feel free to add me to bnet and I can add you to the community regardless if you want to join the guild or not. It is just great to connect and meet new people! I hope to hear from you!

Vixii#1551

Hey there!

I’m an officer for Safe Word on Kilrogg. We’re looking to fill out our raid team which is currently 9/9H and 1/9M for BoD and raid Tue and Thurs from 7pm-10pm PST. We always knock out AoTC at the very least and want to see how far we can push ourselves through Mythic content. Aside from raiding, there are people running M+ every day (a weekly 10 key or higher is required of raiders) we do achievement runs, other games such as Overwatch and soon-to-come DnD, and have an annual guild camp to those who are interested.

You can read our long post about the guild here if you’d like:

I’m going to leave the GM and my own contact information and hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Bnet: Reevz#1181 Fried#11205
Discord: Reevez#0615 Fried#5654

Good luck!

Hello, Carebear Club - Velen is looking to make some new friends and adding dps to our team. We have a very friendly and out there group of people that love to make jokes and kill bosses. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Info:
Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday - 9:00pm EST - 12am EST (6-9pm PST)
Raid Progression - 9/9H and 1/9M

If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to get a hold of me, Ariana#1403 (Bnet). If you enjoy a good pun then we are the guild for you. Good Luck Hunting!

hey there!

The Meme Dream Team is a friendly guild born and raised in Illidan. We’re currently 4/9M in BoD with AoTC and is pushing to get CE. We’re currently

Our schedule is currently :
Tuesday 8-11PM CST - Mythic progression
Thursday 8-11PM CST - Mythic progression
Sunday 8-11PM CST - Optional Heroic

Requirements
We are opening the doors and encouraging all people to apply, however, there are some requirements to take into consideration:

Gear Requirements
Mythic raiding: 405+ Equip. ilevel & 38+ neck level

What we expect from you
In addition to the above gear requirements, we are also interested these types of traits in our raiders:

• Patience
  • Dedicated
  • High attendance (90%+ with exceptions to only real life emergencies/priorities)
  • Team oriented
  • Gets along well with others
  • Self awareness in raid
  • Can follow calls
  • Will sacrifice personal gain for the sake of the raid
  • Willing to prove themselves without expecting something in return

A bit about our raiders!
All of our raiders share a close bond with each other and see themselves as friends. As our priority is getting CE this tier, it is important to mention that we value pushing content with the people we enjoy playing with above anything else . The average age of our members is 27 and over. We enjoy kicking back and relaxing and just having a good time together, however, when it’s time to push content we buckle down and get things done together as a team . We consider our leadership balanced, understanding, and cares for all its raiders. We want you to attend to your real life priorities first, as we know that comes before the raid and even the guild . Having said so, we still try to promote a competitive environment to bring out the best in all our raiders, and give our best talent the spotlight.

How do I apply?

We want YOU to make Meme Dream Team your new home. To apply either leave a comment on this thread, or contact an officer below in game to set up a meeting. (We’re usually on in the evenings 4pm -12 am) We’d love to get to know you and share a bit about ourselves to ensure a quality fit for both sides. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all exceptional players to apply. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Officers:
Btag: Danny#24705 (Matvei)
Discord: Danny#0967 (preferred contact method)

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)
Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)