435 Ele/Resto Shaman LF M+ / Raid guild

Been playing since TBC, raided for real in WOTLK, only now in 8.2 am I committed to fully playing again.

Already have 1k+ IO in mythic+s, accomplished with random LFGers

6/8 H done in PUG groups.

I am hoping to find a guild to play with consistently.

I am 28 years old, a speech-language pathologist and semi-pro beach volleyball player. I log into WOW to have a good time, but also to accomplish goals!

Hey Qtlegend!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 3/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Legend!

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, and we need some heavy hitting DPS for our M/W group! We raid 7-10pm PST, are 6/8H, 8/8N, and have our sights on getting to Azshara within the next week.

If you’re available tonight, I’d love to get you in and you can see what we’re about.

We also LOVE running M+ (I myself have a 1200 score so far, same with a fair amount of others in the guild). We do require our full-time raiders to complete a +10 each week for the gear, but honestly we just spam them in our off time.

I’ll leave my long post below for you to read over. Please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Good luck on finding a new home!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Sure, add me Lilbenny#1724

Hey Qtlegend take a look at this and tell me what you think. We would love to have you over here in RBP…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Very cool line of work. I know with beach volleyball weekends may not be ideal but check us out in case!

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on mythic Sivara after only one night of progress.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Pailos: Pailos#1956 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

We look forward to speaking with you soon!

hit me up if your interested in raiding and m+ … we raid Tues Thurs Sun 8-11pm est

Wonday#1963 = Bnet

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hello hello QT!
We are creating a new community and new raid team. We’d love to have your experience. Check us out and let us know if we can be a good fit for you!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members. We will follow a dedicated ‘2-day’ raiding schedule.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available. Content that is desired: Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Ranked PVP.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.
We are looking for officers and recruiters as well. Please inform us if you wish to have one of these roles and we will set up a time to discuss the details.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

8-11 EST is doable for me, I will be away at least one of those weekend nights 1 -2 times per month… but I run M+s whenever I am on usually. Thanks for the info!

Sounds like your exactly what we are looking for. We have a really cool group of people that love to raid and do keys. I’ll leave the spam below, if it fits. hit me up.

About Us
Decisive is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders committed to pushing further into Mythic raiding. Our guild is not for the easily offended. Hop on discord and you will know in 5 mins if it’s the guild for you. We clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord and we run keys daily. What’s the point of raiding if you’re not having fun?

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
410+ ilvl 55 neck
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday, and ( Optional ) Thursday.

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:
Melee DPS: Low
Ranged DPS: Low
Healer: Very low
Tank: Very low

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.
Contact
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (Co-GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (Co-GM)
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Caitiecatxo Toomanynames#11324 (officer)

Hey there! We raid TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. Thur alt day Fri RBGs and MON M+. Active guild lookin for more that wants to push mythic content :smiley:

we are horde and 2/9M w/ 10% or less pulls on behemoth

add me to chat more Rawra#1290

Hey Qtlegend!

I am from <Synergy> (H) US-Stormreaver. We are a progression-based raiding guild recruiting for Mythic Eternal Palace. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a Ele/Resto Shaman! We are 8/8H EP (4/9M BoD) and raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We also actively run M+! Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. ~https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Synergy~

BNet: RaveMan#1287 Discord: Rave#5986

If youre still looking. Scripted Encounter on Area 52 (H) is recruiting ranged dps to solidify our core for mythic EP. We are currently 7/8H but are a group of mostly 7/9M BoD players who have raided together for the past year. We are pretty laid back, but our goal is definitely mythic content once more. We are active outside of raiding, most of us run M+s together daily. We raid 3 days a week mon tues wed from 8 to 11pm EST. Feel free to add me to real id if youd like to chat! LunaSpark#1158

Hey Qtlegend,

Criticalmass is looking for a swing healer to finish out our core. Most of our members are in their late 20s/early 30s and we approach our roster with progression and real life in mind. It seems like you might be a good fit. I’ve pasted our recruitment post below. Get in touch in game if you are interested. Thanks!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic EP 3/8, Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest - High Priority
Warlock - Medium Priority
Mage - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority

All other exceptional DPS are welcome.

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hi Qtlegend!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking to add some DPS players as well as possibly a couple healer slots to our raid teams (T/Th, W/M, both raid 7-10 server and are working on finishing up H and moving into M soon!). We run plenty of M+ throughout the week, as well as farm nights, PvP groups, etc.

Here’s our main post for more specific info about us:

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’m reachable on bnet at Lyra#11630 and discord at Esaora#3578. Good luck in your guild search! :smiley:

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

awetosisttv#1372
Tues/Wed 8-12est
3/8M 9/9M

Hello, we are recruiting: