386 MW Monk & 396 Rogue LF Raid guild

386 Mistweaver Monk
396 Assassin/Outlaw Rogue - - Kizzmet - Hyjal US
( Kizzmet can be most other classes/roles if needed - has (8) 120’s)

Both of Us:
9/9N 4/9H BoD
8/8H Uldir AotC

LF friendly Mature/Adult mid-core guild with the goal to get AoTC - Mythic progression a plus.

Prefer Guild On Hyjal- US
Might consider transferring for the right fit

Current Raid Availability
Monk - Any day of the week after 6:30pm PST
Rogue - T/W/F/Sa/Su after 6:30pm PST- M/Th Unavailable till May.

We are looking for a guild who’s guildies like to have a fun time, are social outside of raid times, and who looks to WoW as a fun break outside of real life! :blush:
A guild that takes raid progression seriously - coming prepared to raid, clearing the com during progression boss fights, and everyone doing there best etc… while still having a good time.

Hey, Dezi!

You guys sound like you could fit in well to our guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time on Mal’ganis. Although we’re currently only 8/9N 1/9H, we’re a new guild and progressing quickly. I imagine we’d be beginning or having been working on mythic BoD by the time the rogue was available.

We have an immediate need for a MW healer. We pride ourselves in maintaining a positive/relaxed raid environment, while maintaining professionalism. We provide flasks, feasts, pots, and repairs to our raiders so everyone is always prepared. Comms are nice and clean during raid times, and we’re a light hearted, mature bunch.

You can read more about our guild on our recruitment post, if you’d like:

I do think you guys would be a good fit here, and I hope you’d give us the chance. All the best in your search. Add me on BT if you’d like to chat - Conweezy#1387.

• Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hey Dezi!

I’m the GM for Safe Word on US Kilrogg/Winterhoof and I could use more people for our Heroic and Mythic team. We’re heading to Stormwall Blockade on Heroic this week, and will hopefully have AOTC within the next 2 weeks. After that, we’ll be setting our sights for mythic progression. However, we won’t let Mythic become a job because, as you’ve said, WoW is still a fun way to get out of real life haha.

We raid Heroic every Tues/Thurs from 7:00pm-10:00pm PST (which seems to fit your schedule now, but the rogue would have issues until May). We also have an alt raid on Sunday, where we just chill and progress on alts or mains with new specs, etc, from 6:00pm-9:00pm PST.

We provide a 2 week trial period, just to make sure we’re a good match for each other. After that, we would fully expect a server transfer as soon as possible.

I’ll leave my long post below for you and your friend to check out. If you have any further questions or would like to set up a trial run (keys or raid), I’d love to hear from you!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Hey Dezimorikko!

We might be a great fit for you! In my guild we want to progress and have fun. We’re a laid back group of people who like to talk in discord and goof around AND raid and push keys. Every week we try to make sure our guildies get a M+ 10 for the weekly chest. Our end goal is to build a great heroic team that can go into mythic. Check us out:

Do Not Release
9/9N 4/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564

Thank you for the info! I will contact a couple of u later, after i talk to the rogue . For the time being, still looking!

1 Like

Hey Dezi,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday.

Priest Disc or Holy
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any spec

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 7/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. All of us have at least cleared 4/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.