397 Blood DK looking for really active guild

Searching for guild which is really active. And is not dead 99% of the time like other guilds, where it only gets active when 2-3 specific people gets online.

Main goal is to get friends which enjoy doing Myhic+ dungeons like I do, so I never had a need to Pug something.
I can raid time to times or replace someone if needed, but mainly raids don’t interest me.

At the moment I’m on Alliance, but can transfer/faction change, but it has to be legit good/friendly guild, don’t want to waste $55 for nothing.

He Dielinia,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday.

Priest Disc or Holy
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any spec

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 7/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. All of us have at least cleared 4/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hey Dielinia!

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m the GM for Safe Word, a horde guild on US Kilrogg/Winterhoof. We’re a pretty young guild but have around 25 people who are constantly on and running keys if we’re not in a raid. We’d love to have another tank who’s readily available when people want to run. We require our raiders to do keys every week, so you’d most likely never have to PUG outside of raid days or early mornings.

I’ll leave a link to our long post below, and I’ll provide my contact details. If you have any questions or would like to run keys with us, let us know.

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

I hope to hear from you! Good luck!

Hi Dielinia,

Rally is a community that actually features Alliance and Horde guilds. I’m specifically looking at my Horde guild for you which is admittedly a bit smaller than the Alliance side since it’s newer but our community as a whole is still very active.

We have a strong server presence and we lead in raiding progression while maintaining a tight knit community atmosphere.

My website is https://www.rallyguild.com

Check it out and if you want to chat, just contact me in Discord at Ava#5594. No need to do a guild app.

A little information about the guild:
Name: Dracarys Productions :dragon:
Faction: Horde :crazy_face:
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow :syringe:

Raiding
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11pm EST
What is needed
Tanks (With DPS experience as well- Tank spots will be filler spots)
DPS- Need both Melee and Ranged (Specifically Locks, Hunters, Shamans)
Healers- Any healing class

LF a RL when I am not around, so if you can lead a raid, that is a plus

More about us
On our off days we run/push M+s, level alts, run mog/mount runs, some pvp (W/BGS).
IF we have enough people, we will find days to run through the raid on ALTS

We are a very fun, social guild that is looking for people to PROGRESS through Heroic and Mythic BOD. We are a guild that strives to get AOTC, anything past that is just for fun :crazy_face:

Guild has been around since Middle-End of legion. Alot of players that played and were apart of the guild at that time have since left. Most of the players in the guild have been recruited from the start of BFA on.

We have a discord that we talk and BS in. Would like people to be active and social in the guild, but who want a more laid back place to play. We are a guild that puts friendship and having fun above everything else. Also REAL LIFE stuff is important. We Get it! But please, if you are signed up to raid and than have something come up that will stop you from being able to participate, just let me know :slight_smile:

I am always available whether it be through BNET or Discord!

If you want more information you can add me on either
Bnet: Glidergirl90#1793
Discord: Danielle#7366

Looking forward to speaking with you!:hugs: